Veilside Fortune RX7 body kit

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
thanks for da advice.

Man, i cant wait to get on the plane and fly back now. i still need to wait exactly one more month b4 i am back.

That FD is heavily modded man, the diffuser is cool, havent seen any car with diffuser in KL

anyway, i will most probably go for NSX if the one Sham selling still available. I do pray to god it is available by the time i come bck.

by the way, if you guys by any chance know someone want to sell their NSX, please let me know. i got 2 guys offering,good condition, price is different , i am just worried both are taken by the time i come bck.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
haven't seen any car in KL with diffuser ?

Danny has it.....white FD

Jeff has it.......another car moded by Links Auto the blue FD with NOS.... that car has a C-WEST diffuser... i dont' know the owner.

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
yeah, thats why, only very few of them have that kind of mod.

and my eyes not lucky enough to see those beauty.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Location for viewing? Which year of manufactured? Spec and goodies pls list here.
Cheers.:_:

theseira

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
I think RE Super G 7 bodykits are much nicer than those Veilside Fortune ones. Very American influenced those Veilsides. Infact.....FD's look better in subtle bodykits.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
50k USD for fortune veilside RX7(which model of FD?)!!?? walaoweh, almost same price with subaru s204...... which garage help to import this car? If include shipping fees how much? Can't believe i have been poison by fortune FD....

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
According to the Veilside website, the Veilside Fortune RX-7 is selling at Yen 650,000.00 (RM260k) The are only few units available in the world. Click here for details. http://starface.jp/stock01.htm Click the bottom to see the spec.

FYI, there are 4 fortune kitted RX-7 running on the KL roads...

Check it out the RE Club photo Gallery at the end of this month, we will have more photo features there.

Cheers.

Last edited:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
According to the Veilside website, the Veilside Fortune RX-7 is selling at Yen 650,000.00 (RM260k) The are only few units available in the world. Click here for details. http://starface.jp/stock01.htm Click the bottom to see the spec.

FYI, there are 4 fortune kitted RX-7 running on the KL roads...

Check it out the RE Club photo Gallery at the end of this month, we will have more photo features there.

Cheers.
rm260k, hvt included shipping, local tax yet....

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
hey bro. my brother car now in a workshop in JB ( kampung Ubi ). fiber veilside bodykit with custom headlight cover ( 3 light is same in size inside the headlight cover ). but the wing is carbon GT wing with stock rear mirror. dual exhaust ( left n right ). he chosse grey with black color. just 9K without rims.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Custom made VS fortune? hmmm.......

What is the name of the Fibre Shop? Just curious how does the custom made looks like? and how did your bro manage to do the twin exhaust (left and right) for FD?? I never seen any single FD installed the twin exhaust.......

hmmmm.... maybe I'm outdated:hmmmm:

Show us some pics I really wanna see

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While it’s no secret that Porsche will be rolling out an all-new model come Detroit next month, the money is still out on exactly what this new model is or will be.

The internet trolls have hit the ‘warp speed’ button on the rumour mill and things like the baby three-doored Cayenne, dubbed the Cajun, another 911 variant and even the production...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience