various design of car sticker

• The Marketplace Updates: New Bump button: All sellers get 5 bumps daily - May 27 2020 (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  • Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
Exterior and Body

various design of car sticker

mily

mily

Feb 16, 2013
Newyork
Nice work dude......
i also have a bike which i want to decorate with some kind of attractive stickers. The Stickers may contain my name as well my bike name. I also want to wrap it, what guys you think if only stickers are more enough to decorate it or should i wrap it also?

car signwriting Melbourne

Last edited:
As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced world jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

Mail4me

1,500 RPM Member

Mail4me

1,500 RPM Member
Mar 8, 2004
johor bahru

CLS78

Known Member

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
how much do you charge for printing this number plate stickers?...i would like 2 pcs of each sticker (in total 8pcs)...If agreed how do i make a payment? thanks.....

Mail4me

1,500 RPM Member

Mail4me

1,500 RPM Member
Mar 8, 2004
johor bahru
how much do you charge for printing this number plate stickers?...i would like 2 pcs of each sticker (in total 8pcs)...If agreed how do i make a payment? thanks.....

sorry bro,i don't have this type of design..