value of EF9 (ori/convert)

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
sri rampai is near wangsa maju.....if ur from setiawangsa/jelatek heading towards wangsa maju....u would be turning right at the traffic light....but, if u want to go to sri rampai, u head the other way to the left...
if u really want....maybe i can go check it out for ya....if the car is still available at sri rampai...and get the number of the owner or sumthing....

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
SiRCRX said:
EF suckssss ..... non FIA comformity. ha ha haaaaaaaaaa
Get EG, EK, DC better ..........
the king of EF has spoken....hahaha....

meor, bila i mau pigi kuantan? akuma pun tak mau jadi tour guide...takde shiok la.....haha....
somemore, ur car is so nicely done, i takut malu la if go there with my car.....haha

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
oi my car in picture nice la. real life? got karat sana sini u know heheh.

akuma don wan to be your tour guide then ill be la. surely he will follow punya. hahahahaha.

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
haha....thanks man.
see how the planning goes. if got trip to kuantan, then we can meet up.
ei meor, how much did u get ur steering for? wanna sell? hehe....

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
n lightningfield still bite d dust even d FGK header..muueheheheh...

SiRCRX,
was abt 2 call n DxW u until i read ur end sentence..yeah,i agree...EF SUX!!!!!hehehehheheh

tetekpower

Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
went to view an EF yesterday...it was good although the condition not as good as urs, lightningfield. it was fully converted to EF9 with LSD gearbox, mugen chipped, tein absorbers..nice..but was asking for RM18k, :Not_Impressed: a bit out of my budget..but had the goodies..do u guys think it's worth it?

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
akuma - the fgk header is meant for otosalon only lah. nothing has changed to the performance after installing it, except for higher fc. hahahaha

alexxxx - RM500 take it laah.. hehee

tetekpower - any pics of the car to share? 18k with all that seems ok meh..BUT, just make sure the car is accident free - and the chassis is in very good condition..a bit of rust is ok, but u can never be too sure on the outside. check evrything..

SiRCRX

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
My friend's EF 1.6EX 4dr 1990. STOCK. Accident free.
My friend brought to UsedCar - Laku ( too low $$$ too sad to mention ) only. Believe it .
EF sucksssss ..... ha ha haaaaaa

Last edited:

SiRCRX

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Dewwwww ..... king is akuma ...... 500hp stock honda parts .....

tetekpower

Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
u guys damn funny la!

lightningfield, yeah there're lots of goodies in that car but was hoping to get one for slightly cheaper than that...

tetekpower

Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
ahh...itu macam ka? i see ur point now! have to put on my thinking cap now...thanks lightningfield the king of tetek!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Oil Catch Can Help needed

I have no idea whether my oil catch can is properly connected as it has 3 inlet/outlet. Please refer to the pic. Can someone correct me if this is connected wrongly and where it should be connected to? Please assume that I do not know where the PCV valve is... Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience