Useless info#1: Owner Of My Hakusuka

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hey SKAGEE..

Im glad to hear that u found the 1st owner of ur car..Im happy for you..As for the car u've got there, its like a treasure to all skyline lovers. And, i'm certainly u'll cherish it forever...

Congrats to u bro...

cheers'

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
ya man that car rocks ... was taken on a ride with no passenger and back seat once around sunway,just using those small stool .... have to hold really tight .. car pulls man .. raw inline 6 power ... was laughing all the way throughout the ride ... damn funny ... our fren honked at some cute chiqs as well they were quite blurred after looking back heheheheehehehehehe ...

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
*laughs* I can imagine .S.K.A.G.E.E. honking at girls with his ham sap face... :P
Oops... *looks left and right* after cheaka 'belasah' him...*laughs*

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
oh takako! haha

Great to know theres a kpgc10 in malaysia.Ive seen normal 4 doors and even wagon in sarawak before,but the condition very far compared to your beauty of a car.

Did u see M.Kurosawa's farewell lap in FISCO with his kpgc10 race car?(best motoring).

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Skagee may i correct u something?.... It`s a typo error la....Should not
Hakusuka...the correct one is Hakosuka...do u guys know what it means?? :)....Skagee already mention in other topic

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Thanks for the correction. Thanks for the mannual too will return it along with the rare Club Skyline Magazine soon.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I'd appreciate any advice give on a particular problem I'm having with my car. I have a 4G92 MIVEC engine (using standard 4G92P engine block, crank and pistons), using the standard air filter, intake manifold and MIVEC extractor. Exhaust is a 1.7" pipe from the flexi-joint right to the back, with an S-flow muffler (in/out 1.7").

Recently, I've been experiencing some pretty bad acceleration with it. Thought it was in need of maintenance so I got it serviced. Currently using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience