Used / New CPS

trisx

Oct 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hello bros out there.

Just a quick ques. Planning to buy a cps by the end of year or early next year.
Surveying new price right now around RM56k and used cheapest RM40K

Confused to get the used or new since the monthly installemnt different is not that big since 2nd hand caris at 4% interest rate. Is it worth it to get the new 1?

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Every difference in RM 10k loan, the installment is about RM 100 + -

So if you can afford an extra RM 150 +- / month, yes.

Plus, new car means warranty. You get a virgin car. Not touched, Less headache.

2nd hand, even if the mileage is low and say 2 years old, just imagine if the owner just starts the car and drive off for 2 x 365 days without warming up.it will affect the condition of the car.

To me, if you want to buy a 2nd hand car, buy cheap. Eg RM 20k or less. then if anything goes wrong, you will feel less guilty.

trisx

Oct 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the reply mate. The installment is almost the same since 2nd hand car 4% interest and new car 2.8% interest iinm.

So it would be extra -+ RM50 for the new 1. My concern is just that, would neo still have resell value in future? Bcoz many of peers said that 2 doors car resell value will just drop after 1 year. Dont know it is real or just a myth lol :D

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
if you really like a particular car,you wouldn't really care about the resale value.because afterall,you're buying a car to drive it.not to sell it off.=)

my 2 cents,please don't flame me.

:smokin:

trisx

Oct 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Exactly that is what i'm thinking. This would be my 1st car and no way on earth gonna sell in near future. Just trying to absorb as many information from sifu's from here :)

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If you plan to mod the car I would say get 2nd hand. there are a few CPS around with very nice goodies and modifications. Especially those weekend car and very low mileage, only 1 or 2 yr old. (I bought a new one in 2010, but if were to buy now I would get a used one which is nicely modded)

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
just get a new one better...used one only if u plan 2 mod it like crazy n compete with the best in the upcoming HOT IMPORT NIGHTS malaysia :rofl:

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
i think there is no more new neo cps for sale already. if got also old stock? My car is actually for sale if ur interested.
2010 Neo CPS. White. Mileage 17,000 +. Manual. Will post in the for sale thread soon.

trisx

Oct 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Eh all bro's. Neo stop production already eh? Oh my god. :confused:

Or maybe the coming up with 2013 neo facelift perhaps eh? haha

Damn looks like i need to go with myvi meh.

But looking into 2nd hand neo, 2nd hand car need guarantor eh? Sorry noob here :slug:

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
what! r u fellas serious? so fast NEO CPS discontinued already? dang mang! :banghead:

Eh all bro's. Neo stop production already eh? Oh my god. :confused:

Or maybe the coming up with 2013 neo facelift perhaps eh? haha

Damn looks like i need to go with myvi meh.

But looking into 2nd hand neo, 2nd hand car need guarantor eh? Sorry noob here :slug:
if u buy with cash then no need larh haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How many of you are die-hard fans of classic cars? It's probably safe to say that millions of people would love to own an antique car, if for no other reason than the status that comes with it. In reference to Paul Tan's report on The 46th Victorian Hot Rod Show held in Melbourne recently, the culture is booming in the city of Oz, and such pieces of gleaming metal are considered...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience