Use eni i-Sint 0W-30 synthetic oil in 2 L Cefiro?

Jun 30, 2013
Taiwan
Hello all. I bought some eni brank i-Sint tech 0W-30 synthetic engine oil for my 2.0 L Nissan Cefiro. When I got home I found the manufacturer says it is only for certain VW engines and NOT allowed for use in all engines. I don't know if this is just standard CYA or if other engines really can't use it.
Does anyone use this oil in the Cefiro or know of people who do?

Manufacturer's info: http://www.enischmiertechnik-datenblaetter.de/mediapool/shop_gallery/937/eTDS1008_e.pdf

"eni i-Sint tech 0W-30 is a modern fully synthetic engine oil with lowered HTHS Viscosity,
which had been especially developed for vehicles with gasoline and diesel engine of the VWGroup starting model year 2000 with prolonged change interval including pump-nozzle engines
with prolonged change interval. "

"eni i-Sint tech 0W-30 had been especially developed for the engine generation of the VWGroup for vehicles starting model year 2000 with prolonged change interval including pumpnozzle engines. Due to the prolongation of the maintenance interval oil changes up to 30.000
km are possible for gasoline engines (VW 503 00) and for diesel engines (VW 506 00/506 01)
up to 50.000 km respectively max. 2 years. "

"This special engine oil is not allowed for the universal application in all engines."

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VW Golf R finally arrives! Passat CC R-line also revealed!

We waited, and waited, and the wait is now finally over. It is official - the Golf R has finally landed on our shores! Just to quickly go through the stats once more: 2.0L turbo mated to a 6-speed DSG box, 255PS and 330Nm, 4MOTION all-wheel drive system, Adaptive Chassis Control (DCC)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience