Jul 11, 2004
I am looking for a Honda Civic Type REP3
If you or your friends are selling please PM or sms me at 017-3032233
Thanks.I know this is the wrong section but it gets more exposure and viewing

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
bro ep3 are running with very solid price nowdays. just bought 1 this week and have been shopping for almost 2 months. if its year 02 onwards. dont think any1 will sell for anything below 100k. anyway saw some1 selling in mudah.com try ur luck there. by there way, drop u some info. valuation done from ambank pbb cimb eon bank . is 105k. so 85% for this old model . u do the math . good luck mate.

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
Bro 220mph.. thanks for the tips..
i'm not worried about the price. RM110K is acceptable for a 2002 model.
the only problem is, where's the goddamn ep3.. very hard to find.
the one in mudah is suspicious coz some friends say it used to be a total-loss due to accident.
the other one is so juicy with Mugen stuff but a too overpriced. But will consider it if still cant find a standard one by July.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

heuheuheu...
Don't worry bro.. just trying my luck fishing around. If still cant find,will go on as spoken before...
okay right?

fai_9376

Known Member
Apr 23, 2008
bro ... u know that the imported car dealer call BEEMER motor in pj... new jayaOne shopping centre ..they got 1 white ep3......,,mine ep3 just sold ...hehe

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
bro ... u know that the imported car dealer call BEEMER motor in pj... new jayaOne shopping centre ..they got 1 white ep3......,,mine ep3 just sold ...hehe
Bro, will check it out. thanks..
on what road is this located?

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Will buy this ep3 if cannot find a standard and cheaper one...

fast

Known Member
May 19, 2005
PJ
beemer got 2 unit of ep 3 ... good luck with ur shopping

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

bro... why ep3 as ur option...

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
beemer got 2 unit of ep 3 ... good luck with ur shopping

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

bro... why ep3 as ur option...
Hye bro FAST, thanks for the info.
Why ep3?
first it's rare, 2nd I love the unsettled look, 3rd the gearknob is where it shud be, closer to the steering wheel like in many racing cars (BTCC, Rally), 4th cheaper than a dc5 but does not necessarily mean I will buy the dc5 if the price is the same.
I live in JB and my friends drive EGs, EKs, and a DC5 so I will want to add to what's missing..

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Hye bro FAST, thanks for the info.
Why ep3?
first it's rare, 2nd I love the unsettled look, 3rd the gearknob is where it shud be, closer to the steering wheel like in many racing cars (BTCC, Rally), 4th cheaper than a dc5 but does not necessarily mean I will buy the dc5 if the price is the same.
I live in JB and my friends drive EGs, EKs, and a DC5 so I will want to add to what's missing..
Good strategy, EP3 is a nice & rare hatchback. Hot in the UK, rare in Malaysia. I got a friend which plans to sell his.

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
Good strategy, EP3 is a nice & rare hatchback. Hot in the UK, rare in Malaysia. I got a friend which plans to sell his.
Huh..? really..?JDM or EKDM? Is he serious in wanting to sell? May be I can contact him,.Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need some help with my brakes. I want to disable the ABS to diagnose a problem, my local brake shop won't tell me how to do it because of insurance rules (I'm in Australia)
I have to figure out where the problem is, it seems no one here can help....since Proton left Australia some time ago, getting parts can be difficult.
Is there a relay under the bonnet that I can disable or remove for the purpose of the exercise, the fuse in the interior fuesbox also controls some other stuff so it has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience