Urgent Gearbox Help Needed

a31gtst

500 RPM
May 27, 2004
Hi all,

I have a friend who has a 4g93 coupled with a 1.6 Mivec gearbox with LSD. The car came with this combination as is and was fine for a few years. Sometime back it started to leak gearbox fluid and was repaired but now the leak has come back again and it is very bad. Losing alot of gbox fluid just sitting there. He has been recommended to replace the gbox with an ori 4g93 one but to do so means buying a half-cut which is beyond budget at the moment. So my question to all sifu's is, what other gearbox would fit the 4g93 without issues and can be easily found. He is currently grounded because of this your kind and quick replies is much appreciated.

Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day bro...

yesterday i open my trunk to take some tools. unfortunately, my car key left inside and i don't have spare key. i watch many way to open the door without using key on youtube. some of them require special tool. some of them might work with ordinary tool..

do you guys have any idea? anyone know if there is any locksmith in penang who can open my door..

Thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience