upgrade servo wira

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Service servo la. Then change to GSR front brakes. That's plenty already. No point upgrading to a larger servo unless you're racing a lot. Larger servo will make the braking very sensitive and to the average joe you might end up jamming the brakes a lot.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
yup. There's a service kit available. Not hard to DIY but need special tools to remove the clips and all. Easier to just send to mech

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Service servo la. Then change to GSR front brakes. That's plenty already. No point upgrading to a larger servo unless you're racing a lot. Larger servo will make the braking very sensitive and to the average joe you might end up jamming the brakes a lot.
When I had my VR4 half cut, I transfer that servo to my Mitsu Super Saloon, and the Super Saloon one to my wife's wira. Works much better because it was slightly larger. Of course if changing to bigger one don't overdo it.

Can further improve using better brake pads too....:driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
service kit cost about 120. labour maybe 60.

buying halfcut maybe same price, but donno the condition of those halfcut.

Better service and renew it. Last for at least 5-7 years. Wira samor easy and cheaper to find parts compare to VR4, evo, etc

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
service kit cost about 120. labour maybe 60.

buying halfcut maybe same price, but donno the condition of those halfcut.

Better service and renew it. Last for at least 5-7 years. Wira samor easy and cheaper to find parts compare to VR4, evo, etc
VR4 still can find as Mitsu. Some parts are from Waja and Wira also....:driver:

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
I have done serviced myvi brake pump. cost rm60 for the oring kit. But only last for not more than 2 years. I guess, the cylinder wall of the master pump also tear away. Then changed it with brand new master pump cost rm200.
Braking is too sensitive. Just need to press brake pedal a bit only.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have done serviced myvi brake pump. cost rm60 for the oring kit. But only last for not more than 2 years. I guess, the cylinder wall of the master pump also tear away. Then changed it with brand new master pump cost rm200.
Braking is too sensitive. Just need to press brake pedal a bit only.
If brake pump usually the cylinder wall will be worn too. O ring would last. I did once last only 6 months. Changing the whole pump is better option.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Long absent from ZTH

I think want to buy Proton platform with Mitsubishi turbocharged engine. Budget is limited. ..i cannot afford Evos or Imprezas

Im not into competition / drag / track racing. It just for self satisfaction and fun. Speed is addictive.

I got 3 options. ..

1. Satria GTI with already converted Evo 3
2. Satria Neo with already converted 1.8T 4G93T
3. Volvo 940 / Mercedes E220 W124 body with 1JZ VVTI

Satria Neo cannot get JPJ endorsement if use Evo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience