Upgrade for 1.8 N/A..Take a Look. Good item..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Upgrade for 1.8 N/A..Take a Look. Good item..!!

NeMo-EmO

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
I have set of 1.8 N/A head for sale.. the head comes complete with throttle body,adjustable pulley, intake and ECU. Head has been ported and polished!!!

The head comes with Racing Cams by Mat Speed with 292 Deg. intake 288 Degree Ext. Cam lift is 11.0...The head set comes together with a tune ECU with mat speed's J5 Chip inside...

Estimated HP on wheel 150 and above!!!!

Very very good upgrade for a stock GTi and Putra..!!!

Item goin for Rm 2700 WITHOUT trading in ur stock GTI/Putra 1.8 Complete head with ECU ( 99/2000 Mitsu ECU)

and, Item goin for Rm 2200 with TRADE in ur stock GTi/Putra 1.8 Complete head & ECU (99/2000 Mitsu ECU)

Interested parties.. please call Amirul at 012 200 7685 for test drive to feel the power..!!! SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!!

Item is 95% Brand New.. only 3 weeks old!!! Decided to change to Turbo.. Dont worry, item is in very very good condition..!!!

SOLD!!!!

Last edited:

pandaB

Known Member
Feb 9, 2005
dah giler dah mamat nie...adeh.... makin la aku ketinggalan ngan konvoi ko...ahahhaa

NeMo-EmO

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
cooljas: when u buy the cams theres a spec for it..!!!

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
i remember matspeed cams don have spec.....u wan which duration he will regrind for u! As for stock 4g93 cams the lift is juz 8mm++ how come a regrind cams will get more lift 11mm?Pls verify,im very eager to know

NeMo-EmO

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
Bro.. i've used the cams..i know.. if the lifts are only 8mm.. its a waste of money..!! if u wanna know more bout this cams if ur really eager to know.. u can contact Charlie of Mat Speed himself..!! then he will explain it to you..!!!

As we know.. lifts are also known as duration..basically what im saying is..the duration of the cams is 11 lar..

Btw.. the cams are sold.. :)

Thanks for ur inquiry :)

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
Ha ha ha.......Let's get things straight here.......go to Google and search for cam durations and cam lifts, when u got the answer, ull know tat u r making fun out of urself!!!!

NeMo-EmO

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
Exactly...theres always people trying to act smart..!! the best part is.. they are not even interested in purchasing the item.. just having fun dissing people's thread..!! nevermind.. what ever u say bro..!! :) Thanks

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
Exactly...theres always people trying to act smart..!! the best part is.. they are not even interested in purchasing the item.. just having fun dissing people's thread..!! nevermind.. what ever u say bro..!! :) Thanks
I think the one acting smart is you......4g93p regrind cams, lift higher than stock cams!Ha ha ha ha......

NeMo-EmO

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
Fuuuyoooo..!!! Champion lar Cooljas ni.. Nak menang? menang lar!!! Happy Heart your mother..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Maranello, Italy. 1st September 2018:

Ferrari, most people would know them as Formula 1 champions, and makers of expensive supercars.

View attachment 572014
Tomorrow is Monza, Ferrari’s own backyard. Kimi and Vettel 1-2 starting grid. Will they achieve a 1-2 finish?

The prancing horse is the epitome of performance automotive machines. Is it the best? The most advanced? The most exotic? Not necessarily. But when you mention supercars, the first make that come to people’s minds all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience