Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

UNT-209 United 7pcs Oxygen Sensor Set

jaspersoong

Known Member
Dec 17, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
~An oxygen sensor wrench is specially designed to check, remove, or install oxygen sensors, which are often located in confined spaces.
~Oxygen sensor wrenches, which may be of the socket or claw type, come in a variety of forms, although the standard size is 22-mm(7/8 inch).Some are heavy duty or have a pneumaticaction for use on rusted or baked-on sensors.Others have an opening or slot down the side to avoic having to cut the wires leading to the sensors if the device is only being checked.
~Most oxygen sensor wrenches will work with the majority of sensors found on vehicles.Sets are available which may contain a number of different sockets and wrenches, including offset wrenches, heated oxygen sensor sockets, and vacuum switch sockets.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all,
i just got my Wira aeroback installed Tein S.TEC lower springs with GAB SA shocks (all are new unit). However, after installation, i found out my car's rear is higher than front (the car head is facing floor).

The difference is not very severe but can be seen quite easily on flat ground. Now my front wheel arc can put in 2 fingers, but rear can put in 4 fingers :banghead: the difference is about 3 cm.

So is this normal?? will it back to front-rear same height later?? or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience