Unsurprising news of the day: Gran Turismo 5 delayed again!

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

I don't remember the number of times I've said this but it has happened again and I need to say it again, Gran Turismo 5 has been delayed ... again.

Originally scheduled for release on November 2nd, but an announcement on the US Playstation blog said that it had been pushed back and was to be released during the holiday season, meaning somewhere before Christmas this year. But can the news be trusted? Considering the number of times the game has been delayed, I say no, you can't trust the news, just hang in there, don't believe anything you hear and before you know it, the new Gran Turismo 5 will be available at your local gaming store.

You can get mad and frustrated but the fact of the matter is, we are all excited about the new GT5, waiting for it is worth it, so keep waiting.

For more information on the new game, you can visit the official site at http://www.gran-turismo.com/.

stan_76

Known Member
Dec 17, 2006
great, and this sort of news has really putting me off for getting the PS3.
well done POLYPHONY!!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
they want to put all new models that comes out during motorshow..sure have to delay again n again... :hmmmm:

LANE

Known Member
May 20, 2005
Cheras
unsprising Im delay too purchased ps3 hahahaha

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
lol, indefinite delay i guess

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own a wira 1.6 (m) millennium edition my car shake tedious when idle with air cond on until i can hear my dash board sound, when i press some oil (pedal) the car go back to normal.. for your information my car rpm will drop to around 600 - 700 when air cond on and start shake if the rpm to around 1100 the car back to normal....

my question is... is it normal for my car? can i set my car idle rpm to 1100 so the car won't shake so much...??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience