Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya Early Breakfast #2

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
kakaka ... btw, the word *partner* as per my earlier post means my possible business partner in a law firm that me and my possible business partner propose to set up ... how abt that!

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Bro, that's gonna put the wrong picture in people's minds. Especially those that have no inkling of your profession.

Makes it sound like you are about to purchase a "mail-order-bride". No pun intended... might wanna consider rephrasing. Cheers :)
Haiya.. He's got cute amoy already, no need mail-order bride lah.. Hahaha

kakaka ... btw, the word *partner* as per my earlier post means my possible business partner in a law firm that me and my possible business partner propose to set up ... how abt that!
Wey, Sunday pun business kah.. Buat meeting atop the mountain lah.. 2 birds with one stone mah.. Hahaha

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Dr. Gigi ...

u got it so extremely WRONG there :banghead:

Dr. Sakit Puan ...

the term gay was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy" :proud:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
ok bro.. but subject to 'availability' of my car... now its still static @ the front of tuan gobiz cars @ ums.. hopefully can be on the road today..:biggrin:

in front of gobiz's car sure will be available for this sunday.. luckily not behind of gobiz's car, as gobiz's car will be stuck in the shop till February.. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Dr. Gigi ...

u got it so extremely WRONG there :banghead:

Dr. Sakit Puan ...

the term gay was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy" :proud:
Ey, so u getting mail-order bride kah? :rofl:

Weh.. Saturday free ka?

evilmaycry2004

Jun 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
in front of gobiz's car sure will be available for this sunday.. luckily not behind of gobiz's car, as gobiz's car will be stuck in the shop till February.. :rofl:

hehehe just called the mechanic.. car can be out plg lewat tis evening.. will go for road tuning after that.. confirm join u all tis sunday... :burnout::biggrin:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
tem ...

wharrap this this saturday? btw, ill be in a shop in usj1 to custom fit my passenger's seat. he asked me to be there as early as possible but his *early* is normally around 10ish. his shop is smwhere near joehan's drifthouse

mau pegi b/fast ke? mai la bukitjlutong, i blanja u japanese b/fast ... emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For you F1 fans, the BMW Sauber F1 Team is launching its 2008 challenger live on the team's website, BMW Sauber F1 Team - Entry. The unveiling happens Monday, January 14 from 12:00 to 12:30 CET. BMW Sauber driver Nick Heidfeld has played down the team's title chances...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience