Ultra Racing Drift Challenge

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

The Ultra Racing Drift Challenge was recently held in the parking lot, in front of Batu Pahat Mall. Organised by Ultra Racing, the drift event has participants locally and from around Malaysia. The crowd turnout today was quite good. Today seems more like a practice round and the real challenge comes tommorow (Sunday, 8th of May, 2011).

I also get to meet Miss Leona Chin, spokesperson for Ultra Racing. She demonstrated her drifting skills in her race prepared Nissan 180SX, sporting white/orange Itasha like decals on her ride. Her moves on the parking lot was graceful and she connected corners perfectly

Not to be missed are our local drifting heroes as well. They were doing quite well on the track and performed spectacularly too. Check out the awesome photos from my photoshoot today.

Attachments

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Great to know Leona and great to meet you personally. Feel free to message me on facebook if theres any other upcoming events that I can cover.

Thanks for sharing your photos to the Zerotohundred community! Much appreciated

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
Check out Leona's latest vids :)
Big Ups to Five55 production & Ultra Racing Malaysia for the video!!

Why does Girl Drifter Leona Chin love motorsports especially drifting? find out here :D

YouTube - ‪Girl Drifter Leona Chin - 2011‬‏

Recent Ultra Racing Drift Competition 2011 In BatuPahat Johor Video
Tagged: Leona Chin, Ariff, Jane, Mr.Nismo, Ainor, Rocker Loh, Leo Lim, Deric Lim, Ad Ong
YouTube - ‪Ultra Racing Drift Challenge 2011‬‏

Also.. a sneek peek of Girl Drifter Leona Chin S13 project.. it'll be out soon! ^_^
YouTube - ‪Coming Soon : Girl Drifter Leona Chin's Project S13‬‏

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In conjunction with the 911.2 debut today. Porsche Malaysia pulled the veils off the new Macan GTS. Placed between the Macan S and the Macan Turbo, the Macan GTS combines the practicality of an SUV with Porsche's bread and butter - the driving dynamics.

What's new?...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience