ULTIMATE Ferrari 1:3 scaled model

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l3NVJ4pEFuY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l3NVJ4pEFuY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

There are few if any models in the world to rival the Ferrari 312PB built by Pierre Scerri. This 1:3 scale masterpiece is the real thing in every sense, from its operating 100cc 12-cylinder engine to the exact scale operating Ferrari gauges which are calibrated precisely to indicate rpm, oil pressure, water temperature and oil temperature. It took Pierre 15 years and more than 20,000 hours to build this car. He learned to make glass so he could make the exact pattern lens for the operating headlights. He learned to make rubber so he could mold his own tires. The creator of the original gearbox even came out of retirement to produce an exact 1:3 scale version for the model.

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
He's half way to being a God. Amazing!

So if lets say I have a pet smurf or a minime, that thing could be drive-able..

Jaw dropping.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Aiyak, it's taking ages to show the pic lah. Can u pass the weblink here?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I m driving a satria neo 1.6 (m). Would like some advise of wat piggy back or stand alone ECU to recommend. I heard Micro tec is good enough. I m looking for more torque than HP. Any idea i can get a 2nd stand alone ECU or piggy. i m currently holding on to a unichip b series ( before the Q version) not suitable for my cc. Any 1 would like to buy or trade in? Thanks for all shi fu's advise.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience