Tyres for Myvi - Please recommend

Sep 6, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, I would like to recommend you michelin XM2 which it gives you quiet ride, good in both dry and wet, and it can last quite long (claimed by michelin). Besides, it's a soft compound tyre. But, it's abit pricey compare to other brands such as yokohama A-drive and C-drive.
Hey fren dont waste money on michelin tyre.for me this is a failure tyre.1st time i use michelin make me 4 time almost being send to hell.not my suspension problem the tyre make my car turn round on a corner with just 40kmh speed.this happen on 2nd day of cny.then happen again in genting when downhill.i already slow the speed to 20kmh to turn the corner but my car turning again.im using cdrive now.really a good tyre wet or dry also grip.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hey fren dont waste money on michelin tyre.for me this is a failure tyre.1st time i use michelin make me 4 time almost being send to hell.not my suspension problem the tyre make my car turn round on a corner with just 40kmh speed.this happen on 2nd day of cny.then happen again in genting when downhill.i already slow the speed to 20kmh to turn the corner but my car turning again.im using cdrive now.really a good tyre wet or dry also grip.
No problem for me at genting downhill with friends. Stock suspension. XM2 Michelin. Go down hill at genting also not a problem. Grips are fine and yet is not new.

Wouldnt say XM2 is a good tyre but good enough if you are not using for track or hardcore touge.

Btw, what michelin are u using?

My kelisa is also on michelin tyres.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No problem for me at genting downhill with friends. Stock suspension. XM2 Michelin. Go down hill at genting also not a problem. Grips are fine and yet is not new.

Wouldnt say XM2 is a good tyre but good enough if you are not using for track or hardcore touge.

Btw, what michelin are u using?

My kelisa is also on michelin tyres.
So your XM2 better or your Achilles ATR Sports?:driver:

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Are you sure 20km/h also car turning... Definitely not tyre problem but is the driver problem...Even i see reckless driver with conti CC5 whack corner with 70km/h without any issue during raining day.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Are you sure 20km/h also car turning... Definitely not tyre problem but is the driver problem...Even i see reckless driver with conti CC5 whack corner with 70km/h without any issue during raining day.
But he was saying he use michelin tyres and lost control even at 20km/h :smokin:
I kinda agree with what you said :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Achilles ATR better than XM2. :love:
See, that is why I pester you not to use Michelin......hahhahhahahahahha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

But he was saying he use michelin tyres and lost control even at 20km/h :smokin:
I kinda agree with what you said :biggrin:
Hit oil patch and with rain water becomes super slippery......lol

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
See, that is why I pester you not to use Michelin......hahhahhahahahahha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Hit oil patch and with rain water becomes super slippery......lol
But according to my super fast and crazy driver lady ex-Manager who frequent down from genting and KL with her CR-V.

She did skid once before and almost accident but suspect something was poured on the road. Could be oil or etcs. Since she travel frequently at that fast speed. She never skid before until 1 day skidded. But did not hit anything luckily.

Those people who work in genting really close eye also can go up and down genting. Totally very familiar with the road. Like those taxi drivers.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But according to my super fast and crazy driver lady ex-Manager who frequent down from genting and KL with her CR-V.

She did skid once before and almost accident but suspect something was poured on the road. Could be oil or etcs. Since she travel frequently at that fast speed. She never skid before until 1 day skidded. But did not hit anything luckily.

Those people who work in genting really close eye also can go up and down genting. Totally very familiar with the road. Like those taxi drivers.
That is why if you race with Takumi in his home route sure lose.....hahhahahhahaha:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Either driver problem or got some hidden motives behind his post!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In desperate attempt to protect my black dashboard from cracks, I coated it with dashboard shine

with COSWAY dashboard shine gell.

It was RM6.50 distributor price per 375ml bottle

It was stated on the bottle as being able to protect against dulling, cracking and against UV, UB or whatever U rays..

Its already many months I coated my dashboard with the product and I find that the shine quite irritating, especially when it reflects the sun, glare into my eyes while driving...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience