Two GTR35 Serious Crash in Kuantan...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, real young to drive such a big hp car....not a monster that is easy to tame...
Well, just hope everyone take it as a lesson and learn from the mistakes that others did and
there is no chance to even feel regret of their actions...

Drive safe, be it dry or wet. Know your limits and stay off the street if want to race.
Do it on track and win trophies and medals instead.:driver:
The star newspaper wrote from description given by the survivors. The spa girls (3 girls, 1 KO) and driver (male, KO) is in one GTR. Then when they stopped at the traffic light, the GTR driven by the younger monkeys appeared beside then and revved the engine. The girls and the driver were joking that what a coincidence to have two same cars at the same time. When the light turned green, the young monkeys sped off vigorously, so the Spa uncle gave chase/race.

So both ended up bang tree, tree scratched and bushes gone, GTRs wrecked, all KO except these 2 spa girls who were sitting at rear. Btw the stars reported them as night club singers. And the spa dude is 34, not 24 as per mentioned earlier in this thread.

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
This is what happened when balls takes over brain on the road, doesn't matter Na or fi cars are inviting death. May it be a lesson and reminder to those out there acting as such that there will be no 2nd chance in life no matter how rich or poor u are.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Not Spa dude la... 34old uncle from klang, doing spare part business, hav a china wife n 2 kids. All over chinese press already... No spa girl, all semi pro singer from china.

Young kid brother claim his brother will not race bcos his a responsible person...

Now only the 2 girl know what happen....

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
2 Fast too 2 Furious!
R.I.P.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Too fast, too furious.......and one way ticket to underworld.

I wonder if chinese religion shop selling paper GTR or not? can burn another one to another world. hahah

The sad news is that the world now has lesser GTR cars. I'm glad the wrongdoer all-balls-no-brain drivers KO permanently. Less nuisance and less danger on our public road.

imagine this accident actually happened in public road, full of innocent drivers and padestrian. More ppl would get hurt??

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Too fast, too furious.......and one way ticket to underworld.

I wonder if chinese religion shop selling paper GTR or not? can burn another one to another world. hahah

The sad news is that the world now has lesser GTR cars. I'm glad the wrongdoer all-balls-no-brain drivers KO permanently. Less nuisance and less danger on our public road.

imagine this accident actually happened in public road, full of innocent drivers and padestrian. More ppl would get hurt??
Then it became "Kuantan Drift" series! Same same in the movie scene Tokyo Drift...

Last edited:

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Sad thing happened. Time to move on. Everybody knows the price for street racing, these people paid the price. Nothing new here.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
come on la folks... u all think u r saints? at one point or another.. we all do traffic light sprints... these folks happened to do it and for some reasons - they ended up .. tragically. Instead of posting here how fucked up these 'racers' are, how 'young and rich' brainless, too fast too furious, paying the price of street racing la.. bla bla bla... remember - IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU TOO.

I've kept mum for too long - if you see this kinda shit happening, just give a moment of silent for respect for the fallen. They were afterall, a fellow car enthusiast as well.

So i shall start by saying this...

Folks - let's have a moment of silence for the fallen ones mentioned in this article - and beyond.

May their soul Rest in Peace.

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Point well noted. But never did I or the rest of us here mentioned anything about being a saint. As the matter in fact I never was a saint. Not even close. Now your point, traffic light sprints? Yea hell I do traffic light sprints once in a while but in a controlled manner. How controlled it is? Well I know my car's limitation, never prolong the sprint at any speed higher than 120km/h and never sprint in the rain nor on any wet road. Plus a little lady luck maybe? Well I'm still alive ain't I? My point is only idiots with totally no brainer will do sprints in the rain on a wet road and at a extreme speed. Thus I'll say thank god, two less hazard on the road now to watch out for. The drivers deserved it.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Believe me.....I never do traffic light sprint.

why?
I sayang my car.
I pay installment of my car every month. God knows how hard it is to earn honest living.
I car is my bread and butter.
I know I'm driving at public road.
I know the rules and regulation of traffic.
I know the implication/consequences if I did wrong.
I know my limitation, and my car's limit.
I have seen many frens and accident victims that died from car accidents. And all that griefs...
I know I have a family, I know I have a family to feed....father and mother to take care...
I pray for safe journey every time i drive my car on a journey....

....and I'm still alive.

come on la folks... u all think u r saints? at one point or another.. we all do traffic light sprints... these folks happened to do it and for some reasons - they ended up .. tragically. Instead of posting here how fucked up these 'racers' are, how 'young and rich' brainless, too fast too furious, paying the price of street racing la.. bla bla bla... remember - IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU TOO.

I've kept mum for too long - if you see this kinda shit happening, just give a moment of silent for respect for the fallen. They were afterall, a fellow car enthusiast as well.

So i shall start by saying this...

Folks - let's have a moment of silence for the fallen ones mentioned in this article - and beyond.

May their soul Rest in Peace.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think I'll just race at Sepang Track if I want to...traffic light sprints, I only do it when
I see punks bullying other cars with their "imaginary" supercars...but to a certain limit
and not go all out and a must must win kind of race..

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
It was tragic that few lives ended in such a way..not to mention young lives. I believe that to some extend, this thread has created some awareness to all the forumers who spend some time to view and comment, i.e. no matter what car, crashes kills. It reminds all of us to drive responsibly.

It's a fact that the drivers, well, no harsh feelings, are naive and even in a stronger word, stupid. Luckily their act did not involve other road users but unfortunately it involved their passengers. That is why not many would pity them. But to some extend, I believe our fellow forumers respect the dead and did not further spread their..stu..well you get what i mean, only discussing it here. RIP and May god bless them and their families.

I did traffic light sprint before and I admit that I was stupid and naive. I was young and yes I did that just for fun without caring others. I'm not now. I hope many others would not endanger others and themselves too. And most importantly, create awareness and plant a mature driving behaviour to children. You cant control their driving behaviour when u're not sitting beside them, can you?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Arnold Schwarzenegger has one and the Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page have one in their garage - the roadster from Tesla. Now the electro car manufacturer will hit the market with a 4-door limousine and space for 7 person.

With a range up to 450km and 45-minute QuickCharge, the Tesla Model S can carry five adults and two children in quiet comfort – and you can charge it from any outlet, without ever stopping for gas. The mass-produced electric vehicle offers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience