Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Tvr chimeara for sale!

V8lover

Known Member
Oct 26, 2008
TVR CHIMAERA FOR SALE !!!

QUOTES

Jeremy Clarkson - "It's spacious cockpit is a dream too, with wood, leather and polished aluminium styled by someone who truly understands interior design."
Fast Lane - "Overall, this is possibly the best handling front-engined/rear-driven sports car in the world."
Sports Car International - "There's little on the market that can touch the Chimaera for its seemingly incongruous blend of high performance, road behaviour, individuality and value."
Evo - "What you get are straight-forward, old-fashioned thrills. Buy wisely and you wont be disappointed."
Performance Car - "The TVR sounds as glorious as a Rolls-Royce Merlin aero engine."
Car - "The Chimaera sounds good and pulls enough wallop to satisfy all but the utterly power-crazed."
Autocar Magazine - "TVR completely blitzes the opposition, in any gear, from any speed to any speed"
TopGear Magazine - "The Chimaera is great fun to drive even when you're just tootling along."
Autocar Magazine - "Chassis and engine mate brilliantly."

Car Details

Year of Production: 2000
Registration Year: 2003
Body Colour: TVR Ash Green
Milage: 19,800 Km
Number of Owners: 2 including the current owner
Modification: No modification. All stock.
Other information: Mechanically sound and the car is in tip top condition. This car has never been involved in any accident.
Tyre: New Toyo T1R.
The number plate, WF28, is not included in the price. You could simply get a new number plate from JPJ.
Loans: Althought it is not impossible to get loans for this car, it is not easy to obtain loans for this car. Given this, a cash buyer is preferred.
Price: Negotiable for cash buyers.

This car can be viewed in Bansar or Mont Kiara area. If you are interested, please call me on 012 3045 328. We will take it from there.

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

lutut longgar

Known Member
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i like the advertisement... using quotes.. nice approach.

unlike the other chimaera.. teaching muay thai.. eating char kwey tiao... humping kangaroo... empty vessel...

hahaha..

cheers..

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
brilliant car, why u wana sell bro

V8lover

Known Member
Oct 26, 2008
thanks bro. yes, it is an amazing car with shockingly exciting engine sounds. i plan to play with rotary engines bro :)

V8lover

Known Member
Oct 26, 2008
Yeah bro, thats right. And it weighs 1060kg. It only means one thing - FAST!!!!! :)

V8lover

Known Member
Oct 26, 2008
Hi Bro, the maintenance is around RM 2k to RM 5k per year.

Its much cheaper to maintain TVR than most of european exotic cars :)

For examle,
8 Spark Plugs: RM 400
Brake Pads: RM 300 for front
Tyres: RM 500 per tyre (T1R)
Air Filter: RM 400

Cheers! :)

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Oh, and the parts are very easy to find. Eurocar in One Utama has stocks :)

Nov 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
is chimaera still available ? i am from KL and i am REALLY intersted in buying for CASH ! i know it is at RM100K, but i am looking at RM97K with 6month road tax ? if u can do, i give u CASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche owners took their cars to the ultimate test, while training their own reflexes and pushing limits at the Porsche Circuit Training session on the 14th January 2012. More than 30 owners of various Porsche models took part in this event that saw Cayman, GT3 and 911 burning rubber on the tracks at exceptionally high speeds on that day.

The Porsche Circuit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience