Turbos and exhausts TT - 30th Nov 9pm @ The Forum

When do you want to do the TT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Within Selangor with work for me, but not Sekinchan those places lar har. Early November, the earlier the better before 11.11, i need to work more prior to 11.11.

We need somewhere with lots of parking spaces. Will Setia Alam The Forum works for all of you ? Its still not plagued with hipsters yet to attract unwanted attention.

Reactions: 6UE5t and Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Within Selangor with work for me, but not Sekinchan those places lar har. Early November, the earlier the better before 11.11, i need to work more prior to 11.11.

We need somewhere with lots of parking spaces. Will Setia Alam The Forum works for all of you ? Its still not plagued with hipsters yet to attract unwanted attention.
I'm good with The Forum. So the time and date is before the 11th Nov? Or way after?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

do poll for date. TS

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya

working for Lazada or Shopee? haha... that is an important date

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Yah, Google and got Sunsuria Forum.....lol But doesn't malls close at 10pm. Your TT usually ends at 1 to 2am......hahhahaha
Bring a cooler box full of ice and stuff canned drinks inside and we just stand around in the parking lot and drink together...

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Following are some ECU I have repaired. The write up is to assist DIY members with ECU troubles.
Will update everytime a ecu is repaired. Tq

Honda ECU with CEL22....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience