Turbo - Yen stands in the way

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I've had my heart set on a twin turbo upgrade from my GTRS to 2835s. However, HKS recommended, in fact strongly suggested a T04Z setup instead. Problem is that at the time I was going for the 2835s, the T04Z kit sold for RM20.5k but no its RM27k or something like that.

So I decided to look at Trust, Garrett etc. They are by far cheaper than HKS kits for sure but I can't be bothered buying turbo separately then manifold then look for wastegate etc. I prefer bolt on kits meant for the car.

Suggestions? Or offers of passenger rides in cars with big single turbo setups? :bawling:

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Wahh upgrade again??If Trust ....

Twin actuator : T618Z
Single wastegate : T88 SPL

But i still believe HKS twin GT30 series is the best ....GT3037 Pro S / GT3040

Single Turbo BNR32 T51kai RR vs BNR34 Z tune vs BNR32 T88 ,it`s nearby my place.Hear the whinning n wastegate sound~....The car also wild~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imc010cFHJ0

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
You can try TurboSmart which they advertise all over Hypertune! They claimed good quality and export to oversea as well...cheap also...blown it...get another one...plenty to spare!

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Twin GTRS not enough ?

You need something bigger like Twin 3037 or Twin 3040 kit already

Since I think GT2835 will only yield some small improvement only over the GTRS

Bump: Twin GTRS not enough ?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Wahh upgrade again??If Trust ...
Yes, I have to keep outta trouble somehow bro :driver:

Have you found out about the Endless rotors? Also, the 32GTR price? Thanks :adore:

You can try TurboSmart which they advertise all over Hypertune! They claimed good quality and export to oversea as well...cheap also...blown it...get another one...plenty to spare!
I think you have them confused with Turbonetics. Turbosmart don't make turbos afaik.

Twin GTRS not enough ?

Yeah, I know. For some reason I'm resisting the single turbo conversion which is why I looked at the 2835s as they were bigger than the GTRS but not to the extent of the 3037s

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Yeap, found the rotors price and spec already...now is the matter getting it or not! The more asking around and search on the internet, the more idea or comments I get:sleep:

Well, I think got he brand mess up already...anywhere, they advertise all over the local car magazine and don't think is that hard to find. A friend of mine used it (twin convert to single turbo), got pretty good response from it and his quarter mile is around 8 sec plus... He is happy with it with no complaints at all...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Yeap, found the rotors price and spec already...now is the matter getting it or not! The more asking around and search on the internet, the more idea or comments I get:sleep:

Well, I think got he brand mess up already...anywhere, they advertise all over the local car magazine and don't think is that hard to find. A friend of mine used it (twin convert to single turbo), got pretty good response from it and his quarter mile is around 8 sec plus... He is happy with it with no complaints at all...
Hahahah bro, I was talking to kaminari about the prices. Sorry for the confusion.

Your friend's car sounds impressive. GTR? Is he on these forums?

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
[PIMPIN];3383679 said:
Yes, I have to keep outta trouble somehow bro :driver:

Have you found out about the Endless rotors? Also, the 32GTR price? Thanks :adore:

I think you have them confused with Turbonetics. Turbosmart don't make turbos afaik.

Yeah, I know. For some reason I'm resisting the single turbo conversion which is why I looked at the 2835s as they were bigger than the GTRS but not to the extent of the 3037s
how about BULLSEYE-POWER turbo.. twin setup of S258 ETT turbo or monsterous sINGLE SETUP s400 ETT series with EMW race Cover..:proud:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Yeap, his is GTR34! If not mistaken, rated around 550ps plus on wheels...Don't think he is on this forum tough.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Bam ...today and tmrw office close...autobacs bukala~heee.Next week give you feedback.I will email you.TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
I have a friend who have a satria. He needs some help, his radiator always dispence water with yellowish/rust color. His mech asked him to weekly start his car and put a hose of running water to replace the dirty one. He have serviced his radiator around 6 months ago. Is there any solution for this. Solutions like radiator shampoo if it exist. Help will be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience