Turbo Vs Vtec

WiiR4

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
Hi!!!:wavey:

I think it an old topic, just want to bring it back coz' I think it's a never ending issue...

I choose to join VTEC KILLER, that mean TURBO, first time when enter this motorsports arena & didn't have my own ride, I admire Honda, especially the "Civic" family, like EG6, EK9 plus "Intregra" family also nice, like DC2 & DC5, when my friend lean me his 2doors EF with B16A engine, hear the VTEC engine Roar, Prrangg...!!! & see the RPM rev till 9000 it's feel great, sorry to mention at that time I was studying & I'm not from wealthy family so my parents can't afford to buy me a car, after I finished my study, luckily I was a bit fast from my others clicks & I got a job, & I set a mission to buy myself a car, at the office got 2 person that is "kaki VTEC" always hang out with them & chit chat bout' car, days after days, I got annoying when they kept saying that TURBO for loser, they call it "Keta Cacat" "Keta Tak Sihat", my perception change, I think why must they said that, plus they said if U get a proton cars & put MITSU engine, if wira it still gonna be proton wira, yaa...they maybe right, but who care...! plus I think that convert cars is much more expensive to build from original made TURBO cars, still I'm not a person that have a lot of money, but I'm willing save for my ride, then I got myself a Proton Wira 1.5 sohc, it hurt me much when they make fun at me coz' when go out together my ride can't keep up with they VTEC, they start a gap between me & them, I started to fine "geng keta cacat" then 1 night 1 of my "geng keta cacat" came with his friend that drive Iswara VR4 RS, I got the opportunity to drive & I felt in love TURBO, Now I'm on my way to be a VTEC KILLER coz' my wira now got a new heart VR4 220, try to find RS but I couldn't be more patient, so just crab it from ZTH the marketpalce posting, now still on my way, anyway both has it own strenghs & weakness, just let go of my emotion & see what others opinion...sorry this thread a bit long...peace!!!:driver:

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
im oso one of the kereta cacat comunity, ehehehhe!!(convert car) my pride ride is satria with evo engine.so far im happy with turbo car.yes mods is expesive, im spending 35k for mod(bodypart,sunroof,rims,absorber,exhaust,performane engine parts and gadget) not including the engine and car.
but i oso like honda,why? vtec make me crazy man! i experienced driving EF with big vtec(heavily mods) and EP3(stock std) from my frend car, the feeling when driving those car are great but still i love my mitsu turbo engine! even my fren that owned ep3 love to drive my car.
so moral of the story,both car(turbo or vtech) are the the best! i dun mind ppl call me kereta cacat or wat, as long as im happy with it, even when i kacau vtec car on the road,most of them dont dare to drag with me(most of civic owner are kereta hensem only), not all civic kuat la,but all turbo car kuat.:hmmmm:
why?stcok vtech engine roar like hell but go like siput,while stock turbo car run with stock siput run like crazy.if the vtec is heavily mods, turbo car oso can heavily mods oso. so what the different? it is all back to your pocket bro!

Last edited:

WiiR4

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
Yaa...I did agree that Honda is hensem boy car, if U drive a honda U r hensem, he...he..., coz' most of my female friend always goin' nuts when a guy drive a Honda, plus if the owner/driver really hensem & macho, it's a package...plus Faizal Tahir also drive the Honda Civic Type R(coz' 1 of my female fren' crazy bout' him & coz' of that, she said his ride Cool)...like I said, I admire Honda at the first time...Vtec roar sound nice to my ear, maybe my environment make me not hate...just didn't like Honda that much...same like U, I also like when my car tapau the Vtec, if their any "mengelabah Vtec" in front of me I tech him a lesson...he...he...he...:evil:

Like I mention at my 1st thread...both has their strenghs & weakness...just how much money U willing to burn...:biggrin:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
dont blame the engine..hehehe blame some of the arrogant person who drove a car with that engine, somemore honda also got 'kete cacat', not all honda car born with vtec engine, most of honda car using b series are local model especially ej model, same goes to mitsu..eventhough its a proton body but it still use mitsu engine and it is still mitsu breed unlike neo or gen2..not all honda drivers lan c, and some of the turbo owners also lan c.. it all depend on the drivers attitude.. plz dun hate vtec heheh

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
dont blame the engine..hehehe blame some of the arrogant person who drove a car with that engine, somemore honda also got 'kete cacat', not all honda car born with vtec engine, most of honda car using b series are local model especially ej model, same goes to mitsu..eventhough its a proton body but it still use mitsu engine and it is still mitsu breed unlike neo or gen2..not all honda drivers lan c, and some of the turbo owners also lan c.. it all depend on the drivers attitude.. plz dun hate vtec heheh
i agree. dun hate the car, hate the driver. innocent ppl like me and egnine nv lan c anybody also =Pp. in fact, i respect all the modded cars out there. be it fast like ferrari or slow like my car, either way, its the spirit of modding that counts, who cares he faster than me or what... as long he happy, and i happy... everybody happy hahahahah i dunno wat the hell m i talking.. lalalala :rofl:

SEG86

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
KEPONG
Visit site
vote for ..... BOTH ..
cos BOTH also POWER in DRAG
there is no HATE AMONG TECHNOLOGY
jus hate .. the drive LCLY

Mar 21, 2008
But Taiwanese is going for both worlds wor.....TURBO VTEC

Just get BOTH then everyone is happy:biggrin:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Turbo ? Nice but hard to drive sometime, Vtec ??? Truly a dream when u own them :)

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
MY dream is to own a satria evo4wd and a EK9....both same colour inside out....swap cars n drive each day...currently only hav a satria gsr....i don hate v-tec but jus hate all of those lan c owners.....neva met a nice1 b4....da best when i was usin s-flow....hehe all v-tec try wanna cucuk me.....let them go front of me.....then let my i/c eat their v-tec....act like nothin happen..............cum on la we all JDM fans n play car b la a little humble....vtec owners call proton turbo fake n cacat......please la only few ori vtecs around...others all fake oso...buy sum girls civic n convert..............max do oso wat u reach 200++ hp..........my fren spent 80k on a b18cr....only 210hp..........80k on a evo....600hp.....eat n bully those noisy vtecs.........nowadays even mivec owners oso lan c..............

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
But Taiwanese is going for both worlds wor.....TURBO VTEC

Just get BOTH then everyone is happy:biggrin:
y , only taiwan is it ?
search properly , fastest vtec turbo is not fm taiwan also
US , UK , rest of Europe including Malaysia and Thailand have monsterous vtec turbos around
open eyes big big la bro

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
I hope turbo people don't start tailgating honda cars after reading this... :rofl:

lalayaww

Feb 25, 2008
definately turbo ! im in cacat community too :D i got satria convert evo . hahaha basically turbo normal stock can really2 tapau the normal vtec :D so dont underistimate turbo hehehehe. really obvious tht im too racistt =.=''

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Before the hype surrounding Gran Turismo 5 has even began to fade, its arch-nemisis, Forza, has released the trailer for Forza 4 that will find its way to all X-Box consoles next year.

While it took six years for GT5 to come about following the last version, Forza has really stepped on the gas pedal to bring us the fourth instalment in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience