Engine and Performance

Turbo Garrett For Sale -to4e

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
NICE, SUPERB and POWERFUL

GARRETT TURBO for Sale.

T04E GARRETT -RM5000.00 nego

* new shaft,compressor,and already services.
* just plug and play.
* confirm superb (for those really familiar with this kind of turbo)

call me if your really interested.simply2 sms just for asking "BOLAYAN"
item in KL

012-2463666 or email [email protected]

Picture i'll upload this weekend. tqup..

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
threebond said:
NICE, SUPERB and POWERFUL

GARRETT TURBO for Sale.

T04E GARRETT -RM5000.00 nego

* new shaft,compressor,and already services.
* just plug and play.
* confirm superb (for those really familiar with this kind of turbo)

call me if your really interested.simply2 sms just for asking "BOLAYAN"
item in KL

012-2463666 or email [email protected]

Picture i'll upload this weekend. tqup..
is your T04E Garrett is using dual Ball Bearing and GT40 model?

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
nope..this is bushing one..if ball bearing not in this price my bro.

this item we rebuild again.with superb respond and superb item form superb expert person.

ksy@fj20det

Jul 10, 2005
mALAYSIA
Kind to share, what is the max output at what RPM??, reason for sell, in and out temp for the housing, you said it is a rebuild one, which and where this item have been rebuild??... thats all, and plz show some pics, i'm looking for big turbine rite now....

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kind to share, what is the max output at what RPM??, reason for sell, in and out temp for the housing, you said it is a rebuild one, which and where this item have been rebuild??... thats all, and plz show some pics, i'm looking for big turbine rite now....
nie yg susah nak jawab nie.

istly im really sorry and...

honestly bro im not very familiar with this kind of monster turbos because im never and not using it but..now im also using garrett turbo but not kind of this version but, my own one is suitable for on the road, good repond and nice POWER.im using EVO 2 engine.

the person who build this TO4E Garrett is really expert and he also have his own turbo workshop and He IS OLD TIMER BRO..and also his the one the 1st person in Malaysia have a own turbo workshop since 1979..that all i can tell you.(Kire ini orang Pergi sekolah punya kaki la, bukan main belasah modify ).if you're really interested i can get it and show to u later.If you really KAYA person better get the ball bearing, but that kin d of material 2-3 kali u drag sure shaft putus punya..

* i will tell you the truth if and all info if im using it(TO4E)..but im know this person very well and his work style.ALL superb.

call me if you're really interested. 012-2463666.

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
cool...

so ball bearing turbo is not good for drag race? so why ppls still wanted ball bearing turbo?

how about GT or Greddy turbo or T04E? which 1 is much better?

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
people like yo use ball bearing.(diorang banyak duit kot)on that part im no comments

ball bearing once its hancur(kong) cannot reapir ma..must buy new one.heheheh..so pocket sapa yg rabak, for sure u punya pocket not formen pocket ma...

good for drag also..but its depend on people budget lar...sometimes a lot of people thinks their already clever or hustle..for me, im still learning and keep learning from that guy.

Which turbo godd..ALl turbo is good.or better..GREEDY / HKS or etc is brand..this kind of companies just used their brand for this kind of turbos but if u looked it properly..all inside is GARRETT..GT40 / 45 is model...the important thing is ..RESPOND.

SUITABLE TURBINE WITH SUITABLE ENGINE + MODIFICATION STYLE.U upgrade giler2 tp u salah upgrade pun x guna..lagi keret au x blah.

DOnt talk bout Turbonetic lar..for sure best punya..all is ball bearing.Too expensive..For me i like to play with GARRETT because i can get it sparepart easyly if u have a money.one thing we can play with their model.

hope u understand..if u want..i can bring the turbo to u..just call me..sebab i pun tengah belajar lagi.kalau ader org lagi sifu better u ask him..i f u really want it and have a money i will bring u to the owner..u nak bikin aper pun boleh.

tqup..

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
update

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
interested to get a bigger turbo bt then
5k is price of a GT35 Ball bearing turbo man.. BRAND NEW

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
To4e

interested to get a bigger turbo bt then
5k is price of a GT35 Ball bearing turbo man.. BRAND NEW
what u say it actually is correct.

we just simply put RM5000 for the price and im also saying the price can nego..

like im saying b4.this item(TURBO) is actually re-macnufacture.and its not a ball bearing turbo bro.We using a bushing and already service and do the balancing like others turbo.

thinks positively my dear bro if you're using ball bearing turbo, once it 'KONG', u cant't repair it again.4 sure throw away ma..and u must get a new one lar.
Takn kan everytime u nak beli baru..X tahu lar kalau u nie betul2 kaya.Every time turbo u rosak(b/bearing) terus beli baru..

sorry to say..can i ask you, can u explain 2 me what is GT meaning actually.
can u tell me..because i dont know what is GT25 or GT30:X-: .Maybe u more/really expert in this part.All of you always keep saying GT , GT..so explain to me..he heh he

thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Automated Enforcement System (AES) made its debut today at the Speed City Mines race track where a demonstration took place to showcase the capabilities of two systems that has been scheduled for implementation in August 2012 in Malaysia by Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience