Tuning Nissan Vehicle

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
I've just seen this thread @ the nissan forum, It has very valuable information on setting and tuning some of the nissan cars. I think these information would be quite relevant or useful for our ceffie members especially so for DIYiers :-

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...tle-ecu-set-setting-base-idle-and-timing.html

SB3.

* I think the only difference is we can't really set the ceffie timing manually as our car do not have the distributor and its controlled by the ecm.

Last edited:

Cefiromaniac

Mar 28, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
if u have cefiroA33 susah lor, have to take to TC or some guys who have the full set dionostic machine plug and see.

cefiro a33 very sensative the trottle body so many sensors ans vaccum pipes.

cheers

brian

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Well, true also. Many sensors and feed back to the ECU.

I encounter this problem when my A33 is still rather new...so i decided to just drop in a piggy back ECU and take over most of the Air-sensor, manifold pressure, O2 sensor's reading and put them all in the Piggy back...

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
You mean you can adjust A/F , spark timing, etc by just dropping in the piggy back? Thats great, Does the piggyback have a blanket/universal state of tune for many cars or we have to purchase a specific model for the cefiro? Sorry for asking so many question but was thinkin of getting one for my car, hehehe...

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
You mean you can adjust A/F , spark timing, etc by just dropping in the piggy back? Thats great, Does the piggyback have a blanket/universal state of tune for many cars or we have to purchase a specific model for the cefiro? Sorry for asking so many question but was thinkin of getting one for my car, hehehe...
abang itchy liao har :biggrin:, masuk E-manage lar.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
Your e-manage install already?:biggrin:
belum ler, keep dark in the store room :sleep: , tak ada time main dan wang.

i want clean & change all my hose engine, oil seal ,o-ring, gasket & etc etc pun tak ada duit :bawling::bawling::bawling:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
belum ler, keep dark in the store room :sleep: , tak ada time main dan wang.

i want clean & change all my hose engine, oil seal ,o-ring, gasket & etc etc pun tak ada duit :bawling::bawling::bawling:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
e-manage plug and play rite?:biggrin:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
sort of, tapi banyak kable kable mau di sambung ler, lepas tu kena tuning ler.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Yaloh, better not fool with your working horselah , nanti rosak liow..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A Lexus LF-A mule has unofficially recorded a lap time on the Nordschleife of 7 minutes, 24 seconds. This is not in dispute. What is in dispute is how many seconds faster the LF-A's lap time is than that of the 2008 Porsche 911 GT2, the previous "King of the 'Ring" record holder. Wikipedia notes that the fastest 911 GT2 driven around the Ring posted a lap time of 7 minutes, 32 seconds and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience