TT Session

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Recently i have been receiving some comment as well as call from some member requesting
for a TT Session.

Well personally i think is time too as the last meet-up was about 1 month plus ago.

As for so, please find the details below if we could come out and gather for a TT session.
Suggestion is always welcome for the date & venue.

Date : 29th October 2010
Venue : Please suggest

By the way guys, i have some error on my phone and i got it all formatted. Please PM me with your number so that i could contact you guys for the confirmation.

Marsboy

Known Member
Sep 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Ken, I am in men!!!! and good news too.... I was having some makan at Puchong just now appearently the owner said if we have enough car going to her place Bandar Puteri, she might be sposoring us some F & B and the owner of Sports Bar opposite who happen to be Lotus Club might be having the same idea as the boss bring the whole Lotus club line up infront his Bar on second of opening with F&B FREE!!!!!! Anyway it is just chit chat just now.... I be more confident to commit to the owner of the frist restaurant boss if our member is keen having TT with some "numbers" ... not nice la if just go 2-3 cars then ask ppl belanja... If this is success, she said might intro us to other fren like some kind of promo then WE GET OUR FREE F&B... weeeeeeeeeeee.... kekekeke I was having an idea if we gather the "numbers" we might just get some sponsor here n thr.... and further strenghten our club future.... Can't wait for Genesis to join us... ^^ Crazy Idea already going thru my mind now.... well at the end of the day we still need some "numbers" to achieve all this .... so do help me n the club... ;-)

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hi Ken,

I am in for the TT but hopefully my car will be ready before the date..Am doing the gear box and overhaul as I mentioned to u on the phone before....phew~~~

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Sandra.. wat happened? tukar enjin?

Ken.. 29th Oct I have dinner appointment at Spore.. cannot make it again.. sigh.. Pai seh la.. my car still stock standard

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
adoi, of all days. 29th i might be busy. will update you of my attendance.

sim, happy 1 month anniversary weh. hahaha.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
wey.. congrates me eh?? u drop my market competitive value sia...

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
you got value wan meh?

neways, ken, I wanna make a suggestion. why not we convoy to kedai potong at segambut? we can do it on any saturday morning

Last edited:

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
TCSIM : Wei sim, long time didnt hear from you.i didn't tukar engine la. just repairing the car.make it to last long for driving..:)

Sat I am okay but it must be after 1pm as I am working on Saturdays. Some people might be working too and that is why we plan for night TT.

It is fun to convoy, but we must have a destination. Darren, what do they have in Segambut besides chop shop? hehehe..

Ken will be pening to plan this TT..but I am sure he would appreciate for more suggestions..

Marsboy

Known Member
Sep 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I am fine as long as Klang Valley area.... ^^ I am having some idea on our Club but prefer to meet up and discuss.... Ohya UK HCC has got this side bar where they list down their member Car Model... RD1/RD2/GK/Genesis XD I wonder we could do tat? BS can help on this? Another idea would be getting update on member location so tat TT can organize? Ken, need your input since Darren said you have the most extensive database or our club memeber

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hihi,
Regarding the name list, it has been done few times but only few active members contributed. As most members prefered sms and many of us has left the forum due to other commitments.
When we come out for TT soon, we can discuss what we want to do to have this club alive...
So right now, we need the name list of those who can attend on 29th or 30th October. If majority wants Sat, then 30th October will be the choice.

Marsboy

Known Member
Sep 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Sandra, I am fine with both date. I am at Area Puchong.... so just waiting... others ;-) p/s Ken/Darren wan yum cha tmr or tis weekend?

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
@sandara
segambut got seafood noodles :D Yum!

@jack
i am only free on tues nite and sat nite everyweek (by right la) but can make exemption if got bigger plans. if TT only for 2 or 3 of us, i will have to pass.

Marsboy

Known Member
Sep 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
if tat the case..... Ken, we need to organize bigger TT ler...Sat nite i think shud ok for most gua? yes?

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Ohya if really big tt like say 7-8 cars, I can ask the restaurant I mention earlier to sponsor us some F & B ;-) but going to be Bdr Puteri Puchong la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Any info on bolt tightening specification on 4G63T engine assembly?
What's the torque required to put all of em together?
Please help.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience