TT Session this FRIDAY night, first Session for 2012

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
OK guys,

as promised, please come join us for TT session this friday 6th January.

Time: 9.30 onwards

Please try and make. This time we shall do a convoy (as a car group, at least we should do 1 convoy - not just sit and drink only lah..........).

Meet at A&W, then if OK by 11.30 we convoy to a mamak somewhere else lar.............. you can give some options for the mamak location - but please make sure the place got parking and not to far out of the way.........

1. Blacktezza
2. Perry Yip
3. Ed78
4. Waque

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
OK guys,

Please try and make. This time we shall do a convoy (as a car group, at least we should do 1 convoy - not just sit and drink only lah..........).

Meet at A&W, then if OK by 11.30 we convoy to a mamak somewhere else lar.............. you can give some options for the mamak location - but please make sure the place got parking and not to far out of the way.........

1. Blacktezza
2. Perry Yip
3. Ed78
4. Waque
5. xfuture

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

It's already thursday, guys.. come come..

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
for the rest who didn't fill in your name, please do try and make it...............

see you all there.

lckia

Known Member
Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
OK guys,

1. Blacktezza
2. Perry Yip
3. Ed78
4. Waque
5. xfuture
6. LCKIA

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

It's already thursday, guys.. come come..
I am in

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guyz, im gonna convert my engine very soon, from experience ppl out there who have convert and stuff, could u list me down wat i should do and check out, wat i should ask for and stuff, how's the procedure? where should i go? well i have some questions...

when converting my engine, i wanna upgrade to nissan 4 pot front and back with 5 lugs knuckle, will jpj approve this? or should i just drill the rotor to pcd 114 4 holes? or any1 could tell me a good disbrake and rotor with 4 holes pcd...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience