TT Session this FRIDAY night!!!!!!! come on guys let's do it.............

Perry Yip

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Klang
He is sad, muddy. I think hes the guy sayang his car like me. Anyway, thats my favourite one with all the mods. Btw, i wonder y theres no lady owner during TT. I saw plenty of chunchicks owner at klang. Very nice to have them join our TT, so boleh cuci mata sikit. Haha.

d3xt3rz

Mar 6, 2008
petaling jaya
Perry u send them a invitation card n ask them to join us next tt . My area not much is . I saw 1 is owner hire driver to fetch himself go work . I wonder how he can read newpaper behind seat .

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
He is sad, muddy. I think hes the guy sayang his car like me. Anyway, thats my favourite one with all the mods. Btw, i wonder y theres no lady owner during TT. I saw plenty of chunchicks owner at klang. Very nice to have them join our TT, so boleh cuci mata sikit. Haha.
perry,
bugger after 1 tt session - already trying your buaya skills..............hehehehhe

Perry Yip

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Klang
Ed, need to start a new post "Servicing/Maintenance". I went vision today, guess how much they quited me front ori brake pad, $630. I did ask my foreman, its only $450 and its made in thailand. The bendix m.king which is ori from Aussie only cost $300-$380. oh well, can see the difference. Perhaps i'll rather go for the king.

At least i saw 2 diff silver lady drivers. They are not ugly, chun de ! I dont have the gutts to give them invi cards, prob will leave this task to ED, chickskiller.

tkew

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Ed, need to start a new post "Servicing/Maintenance". I went vision today, guess how much they quited me front ori brake pad, $630. I did ask my foreman, its only $450 and its made in thailand. The bendix m.king which is ori from Aussie only cost $300-$380. oh well, can see the difference. Perhaps i'll rather go for the king.

At least i saw 2 diff silver lady drivers. They are not ugly, chun de ! I dont have the gutts to give them invi cards, prob will leave this task to ED, chickskiller.
The price is too expoensive the Ori Toyota pad is only RM330, Bendix Metal king (local now) RM170, Bendix Ultimate RM330. The Ori Toyota rotor selling at RM960/pair.

I can confirm this coz I just change mine last weekend myself.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Perry,
don't know about the brake pads coz never change yet...... from what i know they always promote dixel (or soemthing like that) same manufacturer for toms pads. i can't say much for vision - i feel that's expensive as well.............. maybe it's time for us to use to see some shops and get some good rates.

and yeah - hardly think giving the married guy a tittle of chickskiller is good bro.......... i forsee you could be the cause off my divorce ;) hehehehehhe

The price is too expoensive the Ori Toyota pad is only RM330, Bendix Metal king (local now) RM170, Bendix Ultimate RM330. The Ori Toyota rotor selling at RM960/pair.

tkew,
definately very expensive bro.......... i paid rm750 for my rotors last year in december....... changed both the front........

hhhhmmmmmm did you guys call wing hing and check with them first on price before going there?
2nd option would be to buy from wing hin and just ask them to install......

Progressive

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003

I am thinking of changing my brake pads too.... my pads had harden...scare the shit out of me sometimes as the braking distance is not consistant...

How is Bendix performance ? Will makan the rotor ..?

Some SIFU recommended Project Miu.... any pointers on the price ?

Thanks guys

Perry Yip

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Klang

Bro, can u help me check on the bendix metal king for front & rear, will take ultimate if they dont have stock for mking. Im seriously buying it. Gotta get rip of the sound. Mayb can put down ur phone, so i can ring u up. Thx.