TT Session & Meet Up Once A Month

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
so tomorrow comfirm??? BS you coming anot? the last time you were excuse. what about this time?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Sorry guys.. I will be busy in the south.. Can't join you guys this time.. Anyway, have fun!!!

Cameron's air still fresh? I wonder.......
Last time i went there, its not even cold...... :(

By the way, Sim, i heard there is a Hyundai service place, by the side of the big 6 lane highway leading/coming to/from Singapore., nearby or before Tun Aminah or somewhere (excuse my ignorance, i dont quite know where). Any good? Been there before?

(i know, not the thread, jus a quick question only.....)
Dyeu.. I am not JB local.. I am immigrant.. Perhaps you refer to the one beside Skudai Highway? Ask you dad la.. then ask him drives there for servicing and pays the bill..

Sim,
that place not really that boring especially when you're going downhill via Tapah using the old road. :proud:
Drift?

so tomorrow comfirm??? BS you coming anot? the last time you were excuse. what about this time?
BS family got issue last time la.. How can you say our president like that??

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Okay..now we are waiting for Ken to post up the 2nd year anniversary plans, the venue and the programme which will be held on July..Ken,waiting for your agenda...:)

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Sim,
I'm asking if you've been there, have you service your car there before and are they any good or not......

No worries, i've already ask him to do it there. Thanks anyway

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
ops... i missed it again....
really really sry guys...
hope u guys hav fun....
i will try to come on the next tt

ps.... there is sumthing wrong with my browser... i apologize for any double post..
i will delete it if there is any

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
HCC Offficial Ambassador to the Borneo Island in tha houz....!!!
Haha.......

True, good view, lousy entertainment....... hahaha.....
Dyeu, here hard to find rd1.But my fren did saw a orange color rd1 here in kuching..still seaching oo....hahahaha

That "little place" can provide good exercise to your eardrums. Hahahahaha...

Spit, when you went back to Borneo?
Daniel, transfered back just 2 weeks ago..my rd1 also just reached kch last thursday..hehe..if you guys do come here for holidays or whatsoever,just give me a buzz :)

Last edited:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
alamak.. we are getting one less RD1 this year during the anniversary.. Spit.. Fly back here!!!!

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Daniel, transfered back just 2 weeks ago..my rd1 also just reached kch last thursday..hehe..if you guys do come here for holidays or whatsoever,just give me a buzz :)
I'll guess you'll need to bring your car back to KL again this month. :biggrin:

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Hahaha..ill be around in kl often but my car dont have wings to fly around lar..hehehe..maybe i'll ask my gf to buy the new tiburon..then i can tumpang her lor..mauahahahahaha :P but if u guys come for vacation here do inform me :D..
ps..saw i maroon rd1 in kuching but didnt able to stop him/her..hehehe..maybe next time then :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day

Assuming i already have a paint code, lets say i have a Lexus Paint Code Glacier Frost Mica (Paint Code 074).

Which / where is the best shop that i can send my car to for repaint to this EXACT same color as if it was out form the factory ?

(Within KL/PJ Area, and for reasonable price -meaning not dirt cheap, but not dirt expensive)? Would appreciate any recommendaitons. THanks guys !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience