TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

MitonCT26

Seremban
Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon

come to kepong, here got SPA, and YAYA farms all...
hmmm...i would come out from my cave...if i can manage to find my walking stick :biggrin::biggrin:

Speed Demon

www.freewebs.com
Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon

I can't promise. Once I know the date & time then I'll be able to confirm. :biggrin:

nd4ever

KL, PJ & S'ban

I'm definitely in but when will it be? I'm currently preparing for my wedding event & if can slot in, then definitely I'll be there. Just update me when & where's the venue alright. Me oldman already, don't dare to drive on hiway jor. Hehehehe...... :biggrin::creep:

khoo198

Feb 11, 2009
N9

come to kepong, here got SPA, and YAYA farms all...
All zthian mengepung Kepong...:rofl::rofl:

zephyr3d

Apr 29, 2005
near steven's

I also not sure whether i am in old or new skool but i'll join to see if i can meet any old frenz ;)
hey kitos.. u still with shell cbj? or left long time ago?

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com

aiyaaa...this really make me miss the old time TTT place...The legendary Syed Ariff...

nd4ever

KL, PJ & S'ban

wht TT is this???

can i join?...hehe~~~
Dude, TT means Teh Tarik session aka yumcha session which we old batch of ZTH-ians used to have every Fridays few years ago.

Kitos

hey kitos.. u still with shell cbj? or left long time ago?
Wahh.. who is this larr.... can remember my ex employer wan :biggrin:
I have been outsourced already larr but i still working in Cyberjaya.
Wow... u 2000bhp senior already ka....lol... i look more like a newbie in ZTH...hehehhehehe.. so are you joining this TT?? Don't know where all my old kakis gone already but i still see Speed Demon and i wonder if he still have his Daihatsu Charade :driver:

elaine2284

Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL

Dude, TT means Teh Tarik session aka yumcha session which we old batch of ZTH-ians used to have every Fridays few years ago.
yaman..... really missed those old time..... TT-hoppings... + convoy to putrajaya

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009

Cool ..Last time you guys TT where normally ?

elaine2284

Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL

elaine: perhaps u could suggest venue
unker alim... havent been organizing tt for long long long long long time leh.... most of our TT "hot spot" mamak already tukar nama looo... how about the original kayu thing near dataran prima (or watever name it is)... sollie laa... too long din tt liaooo....

Yee

Anton Lavey

fuiyohh..an excellent topic la wei!! best ever! :P Thanks for the invite BC.

LOL..check out the "date joined" of the oldies, all bout 5-6 years ago..sigh..what did we do for the past 6 years? :P

Btw, paging for Zul(i think a guy who drives a toyota), and IswaraGT - the starter. Never been seeing you guys after the Batu 3 track day, hope to meet up with you guys once again.

zephyr3d

Apr 29, 2005
near steven's

I also not sure whether i am in old or new skool but i'll join to see if i can meet any old frenz ;)
Wahh.. who is this larr.... can remember my ex employer wan :biggrin:
I have been outsourced already larr but i still working in Cyberjaya.
Wow... u 2000bhp senior already ka....lol... i look more like a newbie in ZTH...hehehhehehe.. so are you joining this TT?? Don't know where all my old kakis gone already but i still see Speed Demon and i wonder if he still have his Daihatsu Charade :driver:
Kit..u outsource to? T-sys or AT&T? or EDS? me with T-sys leh. lol

dropping u a PM

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com

How about november 6th? or 7th? either fri or sat.. venue to be suggested by all....

Nasi Kandar Penang next to HSBC - tutup kedai
Selera Kampung - tutup kedai
Mosin - lots of break in

how?

This year the Essen Motor Show is experiencing a very special premiere: the debut of the Golf Variant RaVe 270. It is still a concept car. And yet, it becomes impressively clear just how much potential this car holds. RaVe 270 – it stands for the 270 PS developed by a four-cylinder TSI with direct gasoline injection and turbocharging.

RaVe 270 – it stands for a fully customized design in car racing style. RaVe 270 – it stands for a customized interior with exclusive leather bucket seats...