TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon

Hmmmm..... November 6th or 7th should be nice for me, if possible try to make it on Fridays instead of Saturdays. It's been ages since I last met Bryan, Siva, Julian, Tom, Dave (Miton), Fred (fstrader) & lots more.

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon

How about november 6th? or 7th? either fri or sat.. venue to be suggested by all....

Nasi Kandar Penang next to HSBC - tutup kedai
Selera Kampung - tutup kedai
Mosin - lots of break in

how?
im ok with 7th Nov.. 6th Nov got something on.... :p

see see... all tutup kedai liaoo.. how about the damansara perdana one??

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006

So what date will this grand TT be on?

6th or 7th? i blur liao. Oh yes....and what time? 10pm?

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's

seremban boyband andy forever.... apa mcm oi?

i still meet up with uncle howling .. once a while. lol... as for other oldies.. its just philip.. aka putra_freak and andrew.. i forgot his nick.. in 4gtuners he was blackhead la. lol

hmm.. and Yee.. nick? err.. Y33? duh.. forgot too. too old to remember :P

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert

old meh? who?? u???

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com

Julian: I'm doing good here & currently preparing for my coming wedding event in December 2009. Lots of things to get it done before the big day. Arrrghhh...... but I enjoy doing it seriously.

I do meet up with Bryan once in a while but the rest like u hor, uncle Fred, Dave, Siva, etc. haven't meet up for ages jor. Let's make the grand TT for old batch ZTH-ians arise. :)

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003

Julian: I'm doing good here & currently preparing for my coming wedding event in December 2009. Lots of things to get it done before the big day. Arrrghhh...... but I enjoy doing it seriously.

I do meet up with Bryan once in a while but the rest like u hor, uncle Fred, Dave, Siva, etc. haven't meet up for ages jor. Let's make the grand TT for old batch ZTH-ians arise. :)
Since the location and date haven't been decided so let's do the gathering on your wedding day....hehehhehehe..... i am sure that will be very grand :biggrin: ....lol

But seriously i am looking forward on this gathering to catch up with the old skool after so long.... maybe can go drag after TT just to catch up with the old feelings :driver::proud:

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com

Since the location and date haven't been decided so let's do the gathering on your wedding day....hehehhehehe..... i am sure that will be very grand :biggrin: ....lol

But seriously i am looking forward on this gathering to catch up with the old skool after so long.... maybe can go drag after TT just to catch up with the old feelings :driver::proud:
Hahahaha...... a grand gathering on my wedding dinner should be a great idea!!! Muahahahahaha....... I'm looking forward for the gathering & of course, the drag session but old car couldn't drag anymore. Uncle-ish & sluggish car. :slug::driver::banghead:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert

ur torpedo'ED wira keeping at home waiting to release some fumes laa...bring her out sometimes OK? :biggrin:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

his wira went to hall of fame oledi.. now he got 7SGTE camry

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com

Uncle Fred: My Wira slow bai, retired from the streets already. Now using it around house neighbourhood as too old to be driven. Hehehehehe......:biggrin:

Bryan: What's 7S-GTE??? :thefinger: :rofl: It's an old sluggish SXV-10 Camry my dear Mr.Alim. Don't bully me with your 600BHP Orange Garfield ok? Please.......:itsme:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia

:biggrin: SDF reporting... hopefully the gathering will be early Nov...any later date i'd have to pass... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need assistance, my car honda civic fd has weird sounds and vibration.

1) Vibration while driving, just change tyre ystrday. Sometimes feels like oversteer when taking hard corner (suspect tie rod)

2) Squeaking sound at rear side when going through bumps (suspect absorber) but absorber still ok when inspected

3) Jerking became quite often nowadays, especially when brake at traffic light and accelerate again. (Suspect spark plugs) but mechanic said ok....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience