TRAFFIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Originally posted by koolspyda+Mar 11 2005, 16:35 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (koolspyda @ Mar 11 2005, 16:35 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-si|verfish@Mar 11 2005, 14:25
We should all stop this shameless worshiping of "The Goddess" and get back to the topic at hand which is the latest copy of Traffic. My bad for starting the Hannah Fever.
HT, spank him for being sooo naughty. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Ooooohhh, I've been a bad boy...spank me, spank me. :lol:

What are you, nuts!!?? I'm no pervert... *put's saintly face* B)

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I knew she's spoken for. I just thought "occupied" was a weird choice of word to indicate that.

laihuhng

Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
Me too. Anyone knows where I can get in Penang??? Yesterday I went to place where I used to buy Traffic but the shopkeeper said not yet arrived worrr.... :o

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
man... kinky stuffs... her assets got me hooked ot it.. hahaha..

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
evo and laihuhng,

on the date when this thread started was like just a mere few hours difference the magazines had rolled out from the printers. And those lucky few who had bought it fresh had probably made a pact with the devil...oops i meant the mamak stall, favourite bookshops and the likes or so.

So be patient as it takes time to sort out the mags to distribute it nationwide...

here is something to cool you down ;)

stealth

Known Member
Apr 7, 2004
Visit site
jules,
las nite wen u ciao ar?
we saw kurt ciaoing wen we were comin back in to continue watchin

delimaputih,
cool down? hahaha
not wit her round leh i tink everyone is gettin pumped up seeing her :lol:

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
heheh i think so too

why not make a tt session where there's a tv at the mamak tomorrow at 6.30pm

that way you can watch that dapatauto.tv thingy and then hannah afterwords at 7.30pm

hahaha

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by si|verfish@Mar 11 2005, 18:02
I knew she's spoken for. I just thought "occupied" was a weird choice of word to indicate that.
ohz.. sorry sorry.. i change.... SHE IS TAKEN! ;)

a3rosp3c

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
:blink: :blink: whoaaa !!! she's sooooooo damn hot ! i think she looks better than juju :P anyone who got more of her pics, c'mon guys. share laa wei. huhuhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stylo International will be joining hands with the 2011 Malaysian Formula One Petronas Grand Prix as a base to take the Malaysian leg of the Ford Models Supermodel of the World search to the next level.

The winner will get the opportunity to represent the country at the finals in New York City and be in the running to bag a contract with Ford...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience