Track Day Support Group 2011.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
KEE,
u better think properly wei..sekali u taxi ride in my car sum1 attempt 2 KILL me thn u kena sekali,how lar wei?hahahah............

kenji,
r u d S15 guy?

ari7474tme,
i certainly hope u did not waste ur time writing dat post.....very well said.....

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Okay. Let's all call it a truce and end this nonsense.

There are some voices of logic here that I may have inadvertently caused slight. To these folks, I sincerely apologise. No hurt intended and no hurt done either way.

Let me clear the air on the issue of Hondas. I like them, I think they are great race machines and a real bang for buck. One of my best friends even owns a DC5 and I'm quite sure that you already know who this person is. I am even embarking on an effort to track a prepared DC5 which was acquired recently. On this note, Type R club or whatever you call yourselves, please just back off on the Honda issue as I have nothing against you. if you feel slighted by my statement that MOST of you guys are LANSI... No offence was intended and if you are not LANSI, then good for you and as such you shouldn't feel anything at all.

As for Akuma - I personally have an axe to grind with him, his Alibi of checking my background to see what car I drove and all that jazz is really just a bunch of bollocks. Akuma, if you're reading this; all you needed to do was to ask politely and I would have gladly told you. The fact that you went snooping around just pissed the shit out of me.

For the record, do you guys know why I started to be judge people in this thread? Follow Akuma's posts, esp the last one where he admitted to assuming that I was a newbie and proceeded to "preach" his knowledge. I respect someone with well founded knowledge. Instead the input I got from him was insulting and condescending. It was later when he "researched" my background that his true stripes emerged. He is one insecure sad fella that calls his friends from other forums to come "support" him here. Be a man and stand for your ownself la! Worst part is that there are so many small minds for him to influence with his poison.

One last thing Akuma, the flying bits (coming off my car) I mentioned were in no reference to actually killing you. It would be a waste of a perfectly use-able part.

I will close with my opener, truce please with all the logical person/s here. If I insulted you, I apologise for my harshness as I am known to be blunt when annoyed. To the people whom have annoyed me, please F&*k off if you have nothing constructive to say.

Warmest regards,
Eugene

P.s. Ask Akuma for my facebook details, I'm sure he's got it on his browser somewhere.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

There you are, making assumptions, calling people names and stereotyping Honda drivers.

YET you have the nerve to call others lansi or judgmental.

IF you can't come out with a better reply then don't bother replying. & IF you can't take my diplomatic opinion or explanation, then why bother posting in a public forum?

Cut your personal attacks, it only makes you look childish.

P.S. I have personally driven in the track, not a very good driver, only 2.49 maximum la, main straight, I hit 187 then the speed cut stopped me, just before the 150m mark. So? How?
redridinghood.

I have the nerve to call you anything I want. I do because, you are here commenting from your high and mighty position when you have no idea why am I judging you. Read the posts carefully and see where the instigation came from.

Your diplomatic opinions are subjective to your own interpretations. If you can't take a hammering, go home. What is better? Your inane gibberish on a matter you were not even involved in?

Were you using stock everything with all your stock items still in the car? (i.e. your tyre puncture kit, etc). IF you were, then good for you ...your car can hit 190 on the straight. Go party cos you know your car better than me lor.

Geez...How I hate "nosy parkers" who want to talk about shit when they're not even involved.

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Honda drivers are MOSTLY full of themselves until you turn up in something faster.

Just an observation so please don't lose sleep over it k mate.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

One more thing, there are only 2 places on the track that the speed cut will cost you time and I doubt that a stock CTR can hit 180 on the home and back straight.
If this is how you avoid my question regarding the 2.40s benchmark then it's fine by me.

Oh yeah, nosy parker here trying to defend my group of friends that frequent SIC(Not limited to the 240s but in general), did not do anything other than minding their own business but got dissed by a certain individual about being lansi.

redridinghood.

I have the nerve to call you anything I want. I do because, you are here commenting from your high and mighty position when you have no idea why am I judging you. Read the posts carefully and see where the instigation came from.

Your diplomatic opinions are subjective to your own interpretations. If you can't take a hammering, go home. What is better? Your inane gibberish on a matter you were not even involved in?

Were you using stock everything with all your stock items still in the car? (i.e. your tyre puncture kit, etc). IF you were, then good for you ...your car can hit 190 on the straight. Go party cos you know your car better than me lor.

Geez...How I hate "nosy parkers" who want to talk about shit when they're not even involved.
Call me anything, but it just shows how shallow you are, there I was trying to be objective about things, got a personal attack by someone that I don't know, just because I did not agree to some of the things that certain individual said. Heck I even mentioned that some of those that you insulted were my friends, why don't you start reading all over again and tell me where or when did I start insulting you?

Let me reiterate again that this group of friends doesn't only belong to the 240s, most of my friends time their lap, so that's why I felt the need to defend them. Aye?

*oh yea, I once learnt from a wise friend that, when a person starts to use profanities or call names, that person is on the losing edge....Oh well

**England not good, limited vocab and lousy grammar, so please don't insult my weak England ya?

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Mr.Almighty Clever Pandai Up In The Sky elsm80,
now,open ur eyes BIG2...oso open ur heart as wide as possible...take a deep breathe........
ready?i belive i started my 1st reply 2 u w dis sentence--->"elsm80,
May I know whr ur from n wat car u drive n how many times haf u driven in SIC?i'd like 2 comment on all ur points,no offense intended,ok?"

IF u still deem such a sentence does NOT equal 2 asking politely,thn i got nothg 2 say anymore.....n i oredy admit it's my mistake 2 ASSUME ur a newbie in d 1st place,n i was merely commenting/sharing my thoughts & experience but since u sed i'm PREACHING,who m i 2 argue w u,right?

Kindly take some time 2 READ your OWN freaking reply 2 my posts IF u haf d time.....if dat's wat u call polite,fine..haf it ur way!n WHOARRR????just so happen a fren of mine managed 2 click on d right FB profile so meaning i'm stalking u?dude,FB is a social network!n since u did not set privacy 2 ur FB profile,wudn't any1 think it's OK 2 click n just read/watch watever dat's inside?sheeesshh.....now who is acting like a kid?

Well,@ least i know i ASKED POLITELY in d 1st place n i DARE 2 admit dat i ASSUMED.....n ur d 1 who came back in here blasting all ur profanity all over n start bashing almost every1 as if every ganged up on u!but it's ok.....u r who u r....nothg 2 do w me.......haf everythg ur way...........do matlan R&D u 1na do coz it's ur money,time,car & watever....but d track is NOT yours......any1 who is eligible 2 go CAN & WILL go......so,if u dun like MOST of d frequent track goers...too bad......most of us won b retiring any sooner...actually on a sadder note....coz v can't AFFORD 2 do sum real racing in any real racing team...hence v still go 4 OTD......

nvm lar....enough oredy.....w ur type of attitude,i m sure no1 can put any point into ur mind except urself...i sincerely hope u haf d heart & time 2 go back 2 all earlier posts n think properly,who started all d flaming or watever u 1na call it....preaching?heck.....think i got better thngs 2 do(like gaining more knowledge b4 i decide i'm good enuff 2 preach!)

KEE aka Storm

Known Member
Nov 22, 2009
Subang Jaya
guys, enough la, no need to waste time replying here anymore, things are being made very clear already. better spend time go check tyre pressure, engine oil, etc etc prep for next track day.
akuma, if you see him on track park your car let him pass lo, no point to play play or race with him.
redridinghood86, your england more powerful then me wei, hahaha...

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
guys, enough la, no need to waste time replying here anymore, things are being made very clear already. better spend time go check tyre pressure, engine oil, etc etc prep for next track day.
akuma, if you see him on track park your car let him pass lo, no point to play play or race with him.
redridinghood86, your england more powerful then me wei, hahaha...
his vocabulary very the powerful, i scared later he shoot me :(

kimoka

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
Peace. Trackdays are for fun. Syok sendiri rather than let other ppl syok you. As long as don't drive like beng boleh la.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
KEE,
oklor....if u say so lor...abt d taxi ride,i'll send u my rates thn u think abt it,ok?HAHAHAHAHAHHAH........

kimoka,
well,so far,all d track days dat i've been too=FUN FUN FUN....except 4 a particular RCA session whr 2 cars were involved in sum major accident in T15.....guess sum1 was trying 2 get sum1 killed?kekekekke............

UKDMEK4

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
batang kali
akuma,
this lonely rich guy is just crave for attention hence the bold remarks to spice things.if he came up with friendly statement/comments the feedback he gets wouldn't be as good :D

sumore he did mention one of his trackday burden in 1st page was "All the other drivers, super lansi or think they're super quick"
lansi / super lansi or whatever ppl may call it is subject to individual point of view,what lansi to me may not lansi to you.. if it happen i drive a lotus and ur crx with 260s sticker is faster & overtake my lotus while lapping in OTD, i tried to give a chase but I coundn't then I pissed off & call u lansi..u also got piss off bcoz u feel what u did is not lansi, i m the one who is lansi coz call u lansi.. he ask again, what is that 260s mean?? u said my car on straight line can reach 260+km/h maa... waaa super lansi this crx..then how?? talk talk talk is what he wants, lonely maaa hehehe :dancing:

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
PeaCE ALL its So Hot in here!
we all Racing "Head" so lets not bashing each other..each person got different issue and different view n its good for motorsport improvement

Eugene hv some issue n wanna build its own comunity then let it be..maybe there is some like eugene looking for fren n beginner group and feel 'OTAI' like Akuma is Lansi n but of coz he is not..hehe

So Otai like Akuma should guide them n give some face n beginner should start slowly asking for help...i bet other OTAI like AKUMA/redridinghood86/KEE/etc is more friendly to share n help..

Pls stop bashing each other coz itz no good for motorsport Community like us and its getting nowhere ONLY PAIN n HOT temper..its good for us to have different view n thought in constructive manner..be more tolerence n forgiving even sometime people dun agree wth what u said/did..

We are all fren in ZTH..Sometime fren laugh together, sometime fren cry together ,sometime fren we fxxk on you AND sometime fREN got PAIN in tHE Ass...thats is fREN are..Hahahaha..PEACE YO!!!

ps:miss the BATU 3 track..

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Please don't call people lansi if we don't know them personally. Coz some people may look like lansi with his/her face, what to do...they are born to look like that.

But, they might have a very good heart...

Wherever we go, if we are new to a certain place, get to know the people first. When we know them personally, that we can share out thoughts or ideas without any heart feelings ..

Just my 5 cents ( i agree 1 cents no more available hehehe)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I have a bit of a problem. I plan to get a bike and start riding. I'm interested in getting the KTM Duke 250. However, all the bike shops that I went refuse to let me to test ride. It's just a shame if I buy a bike and sell it one month later because the riding position is not suitable for me or the vibration proves to much for me to bear. One shop even said that buying a bike is not the same as buying a car. You can test drive a car but cannot test ride a bike. Is this true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience