Track Day Support Group 2011.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
akuma,
this lonely rich guy is just crave for attention hence the bold remarks to spice things.if he came up with friendly statement/comments the feedback he gets wouldn't be as good :D

sumore he did mention one of his trackday burden in 1st page was "All the other drivers, super lansi or think they're super quick"
lansi / super lansi or whatever ppl may call it is subject to individual point of view,what lansi to me may not lansi to you.. if it happen i drive a lotus and ur crx with 260s sticker is faster & overtake my lotus while lapping in OTD, i tried to give a chase but I coundn't then I pissed off & call u lansi..u also got piss off bcoz u feel what u did is not lansi, i m the one who is lansi coz call u lansi.. he ask again, what is that 260s mean?? u said my car on straight line can reach 260+km/h maa... waaa super lansi this crx..then how?? talk talk talk is what he wants, lonely maaa hehehe :dancing:
Haha... My gawd. 2 full paragraphs of nonsense.

But sincere thanks for the comic relief. Took a lot of tension out of the thread.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Nice.. time to wrap up everything and get ready for the next SIC Track Day.

Put away our differences and WOT all the way..

ps. Happy World Photography Day (19th August 2011)

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
What time is the Open TD on 4 Sep please? Like the previous Open TDs, just show up beforehand and register and pay, first come first serve basis?

BTW, I have a lansi face I'm sure but I am friendly in real life. I drive a Gun Metal A31. See you all there!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
wkwoo69,
ekheemm..kindly step aside whn it comes 2 d lansi face department ok?i'm still alive,FYI.HAHAHAAH......woi,u goin ar?i've yet 2 c ur new toy lar wei!..dis will b FUN!yay!

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Oh yes, akuma, I need to burn rubber but hopefully nothing else on that day! This new toy needs work. What time is it ar? No details on SIC website. Look forward to seeing your lansi face again!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
wkwoo69,
i know d time but i'm not gonna tell u...coz i lansi mah?can or not?HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............woi,1 taxi ride in ur new toy dis 4th Sept,ok?thx in advance!

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
To (almost) Everyone:

Honestly, I'm a bit ashamed.

As it is we have so few tracking and motorsports opportunities in Malaysia and you guys are quarrelling over this??

IMHO majority trackies have lan-si face coz we're all wannabe racing drivers which means that we all have huge fricking egos. But you know what? If you go up to one, smile and say "Hey man, how's it going? What you got under the hood?" or if you really wanna be sempoi say "hi bro! kete lu cun wei!". And that's how we all end up being friends!

To those whacking Elsm80: chill la, the guy did have some honest queries, although he could have worded it a bit nicely.

To those fanning the fire: No more stirring sh&t, k? Let's move on.

And you know why everyone??

Because the fellas you should be 'whacking' are those that have injusticed us by making Motorsports in this country so cr*ppily costly and inaccessible. The MB that tore down Batu Tiga (no names mentioned!). Those others that put thousands into the once a year Big One known as F1 rather than our grassroot level. Those shallow ones to whom motorsports = rich b@stards with too much time and money. Those narrow-minded ones that only think of Karts when the word Motorsports Development is mentioned.

And errr... half you buggeres here are SNF kakis so bring your fight to the my next round on 9 Sept (hahaha free plug!!)

There's a bigger picture. Lets stay focused.

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Well said, Adian. Akuma, sure I will taxi you but I got to know what time lah

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Sangat panas! Hi Adian, this is James, Henry's friend. If there are no Sepang official OTD, when is your track day for September? Cheers bro.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
I could have been more polite Adian and have apologised previously. :) Thanks for helping to bring things into perspective.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
fuiyoh,adian masuk bawak rotan!hahaha...jjk...............very well said,points taken.n aiyooo.....name oso SNF y u go n do FNF?how i 1na attend/enter?dun blame me ar?ahahahhaha

wkwoo,
ekcerly,i oso duno..who got Kumar's num?he's still d person 2 contact,no?bart senyap only?

kelvinpoon

Mar 21, 2006
hi everyone, how can i join for the upcoming OTD for sept 4th? pls guide me. have a nice day everyone.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Long absent from ZTH

I think want to buy Proton platform with Mitsubishi turbocharged engine. Budget is limited. ..i cannot afford Evos or Imprezas

Im not into competition / drag / track racing. It just for self satisfaction and fun. Speed is addictive.

I got 3 options. ..

1. Satria GTI with already converted Evo 3
2. Satria Neo with already converted 1.8T 4G93T
3. Volvo 940 / Mercedes E220 W124 body with 1JZ VVTI

Satria Neo cannot get JPJ endorsement if use Evo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience