Toyota Vs Honda

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
heys...brets...i think the 180sx that jooin u all is my fren brother...lol...my celica still original wor...nothing changed yet...pai seh join u all...make u all lose face later...but really wan u all that have experience teach me what to changed...lol

bretbaby

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Malaysia
ya mer? cool man he is using black carbon fiber bonet,john celica also original but now,since come gather c there,c here not a bit faster already,come 2night k,looking forward 2 c u....

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
sry bret...lol...i was busy wif my college...can i come this coming friday? lol...n can give me ya phone number and etc...hahaha...

azahari.aziz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
i used 4age BT auto version.... seriusly i pernah kalahkan b16B manual version???? it's that honda so power????

Last edited:

bretbaby

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Malaysia
Cool man! damn nice....auto ??? great!!! bila nak dtg kl? here ada seg 3sgte inside..your kaki..;p

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya

Bai 3679

Known Member
Jul 13, 2006
azahari.aziz said:
i used 4age BT auto version.... seriusly i pernah kalahkan b16B manual version???? it's that honda so power????

wanna see my car???
click here
http://majalahkereta.proboards30.com/index.cgi?board=keretaku&action=display&thread=1144423101

Tipu la this guy. I know he's from malacca. Last time remember at PEGOH, yo've been tapau by EF9 red color (mine of course) and wira 4g93 black pearl ah. haiya... mau up lebih jugak. now your asking me where to buy EK9 ah. TOYOTA not laju at all. Never enterframes during any drag race in nilai nor jempol. civic? bersepah....

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Hi all..

TOYOTA's are not slow..... they are cool cars... and most toyota's can go sideways.. can your HONDA do that ???? Come to Penang, you will see a wide variety of fast cars. Honda's are not the BEST, they are good cars, and all cars can be tuned for high performance.. even if it is a MINI Clubman. Doesnt mean if alot of people use that particular car its the best car in the world. Many people have the same liking. I agree HONDA has the fastest and the most reliable NA's and it STOPs there.... but when it comes to Turbocharged and Supercharged rides... HONDA does not do JACK SHIT with turbos and superchargers.. TOYOTA, MITSUBISHI, DAIHATSU, NISSAN are the pros in Turbocharges and Superchargers.. wheres HONDA ? All you guys have to play with is aftermarket BOLT on turbo at a ridiculous price with not so great performance if you want relaiblity as well. Im not saying honda is a shity car im just saying dont insult the other cars.

4AGE ROCKS
1JZ GTE ROCKS HARDER :)

Bai 3679

Known Member
Jul 13, 2006
hahahaha... gotcha. Honda no need to add turbo or whatsoever to get laju. Other model need to add turbo la, twin turbo la, big sipot la to potong honda. Muahahaha... i think you never see VTEC killer lari yet. Have gut? Bring it on bebeh.

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Bai 3679 said:
hahahaha... gotcha. Honda no need to add turbo or whatsoever to get laju. Other model need to add turbo la, twin turbo la, big sipot la to potong honda. Muahahaha... i think you never see VTEC killer lari yet. Have gut? Bring it on bebeh.
i didnt say HONDA is LAJU... cant you read...i said any well tuned car is fast. NA = NO LAJU... No need to be errogant la... Okla bring it on man... Time and Location please.. hope you dont chicken out... my car is a TOYOTA and its old ... you may be the first VTEC to beat it if you can... hmmp... bring it on it seems..where you from... hope you can put your money where your mouth is... 600 metres is da deal RM2k min...

Last edited:

chanl55

Known Member
Jan 2, 2004
woa....you guys need to cool your jets ....

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
chanl55 said:
woa....you guys need to cool your jets ....
You see la bro... all the Cock talking people. Think their Honda is da greatest... i didnt kutuk HONDA also.. and i dont consider V-tec's NA cos they still have some kind of " GO FASTER" mechanism. NA is like the Satria R3, 1.8 Gti, 1.6 without an additional valve lift for more power. okla Chanl55... ill shut the hell up before i cause more trouble....no point talking to losers... I didnt say Honda driver are losers ... Honda is a great car... but there are faster "stock" cars and as far as i know most VTEC drivers are lansi...the only VTEC driver which is not lansi is ZTH member "kukuciau"

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

You may stick a thread to post link, i repeat "Links" only. However the original sales thread shall remains in Marketplace according to Zerotohundred.Com rules.

Any straight sales / merchandise direct uploaded into this forum shall be removed without prior notice. Repetition of mistake shall end-up in BAN!

Kindly read the rules before posting anything into the forum. Have ever read manual book before operating any new things? same goes into here .. be matured and think...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience