Toyota Vios 2007 year end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Vios 2007 year end.

qpywsqp

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
Toyota Vios 2007 for sell, direct owner. Very smooth engine and transmission. Never high rev this engine. Engine oil change every 5000km with Toyota Full Synthetic, and just change Toyota Auto Transmission Dot4 gearbox oil. V-Kool tinted, and 4 falken z522 with 70% thread. Very low millage, 66000km. Very low fuel consumption, Full tank can up to 550km. I'm second owner for this car, previous owner was my cousin. Price still can be discuss further during test drive. Thanks Urgent sell.

Attachments

Last edited:

qpywsqp

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
New Year Bump!

binurky991

May 13, 2008
i m interested in it. Hv this car accident b4?? wher is the original rim? ur car is facelifted version.

qpywsqp

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
Hi. No accident before, as you can come to view the car. The original rims have sold, due to change rim before and i couldn't found the face lift model rims.

qpywsqp

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
Thanks. Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A couple of months ago, Ferrari claimed the throne as the fastest around the Nurburgring when the Ferrari 599XX broke the 7-minute barrier. But now, the Italian overlords will have to relinquish their position as the fastest at the 'Ring to another Italian supercar maestro that arguably builds even sexier supercars.

Pagani now lays claim to the title after its Zonda R pipped the 599XX to the finish line by an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience