Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Soarer For Sale (JZZ30)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Aww...I'm sorry to hear that Sky...

What car is it that was stolen? So far, the most that I have heard of are Modified Proton cars been stolen but I guess yours must be something better since you can afford cars like Mark X or Supra and this Soarer.

For me, If i have the cash, between Mark X or Supra, I would pick Supra or this Soarer since both are using the same chassis. Can easily just switch to 2JZ-GTE if you prefer more than current 1JZ twin turbo 2.5L in this Black Beauty Soarer:proud:

These 3 cars will definitely make head turns. Mark X is a bit huge though and if im not mistaken is a 4 doors car.

On Loan side some banks will still approve loan from what I heard..well it depends :smokin:. Either that, ppl usually suggest to give it a try on credit finance company to get loans.

I believe this soarer is really well maintain from what we can see in those pictures. I would have long taken this car if i were to be able to afford it like you man...envy u lolz!

Anyway, still the choice is yours to make. This is just part of my point of view and choice.

Cheers! :rolleyes:

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Aww...I'm sorry to hear that Sky...

What car is it that was stolen? So far, the most that I have heard of are Modified Proton cars been stolen but I guess yours must be something better since you can afford cars like Mark X or Supra and this Soarer.

For me, If i have the cash, between Mark X or Supra, I would pick Supra or this Soarer since both are using the same chassis. Can easily just switch to 2JZ-GTE if you prefer more than current 1JZ twin turbo 2.5L in this Black Beauty Soarer:proud:

These 3 cars will definitely make head turns. Mark X is a bit huge though and if im not mistaken is a 4 doors car.

On Loan side some banks will still approve loan from what I heard..well it depends :smokin:. Either that, ppl usually suggest to give it a try on credit finance company to get loans.

I believe this soarer is really well maintain from what we can see in those pictures. I would have long taken this car if i were to be able to afford it like you man...envy u lolz!

Anyway, still the choice is yours to make. This is just part of my point of view and choice.

Cheers! :rolleyes:
dear bro ...what u guess is correct...its my Modified Wira was stolen with alot of goodies inside ...from Haltech ECU to other japanese performance part ....

i do owned a evo 7 but ..i wanna to get something better 6 cylinder engine of comfy ride....at the moment Mark X its my target .... I like supra..but kinda old ..my friend own a supra .... everything seems to be fine .... ~

Soarer GT 4.0. V8 is my dream car at first i thought..this post is the Soarer 4.0 V8 ~ ...:) if 4.0 V8 Soarer ...damn ..... :adore: not give a chances already becoz its REALLY RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm sorry to hear that bro. Some said they remove the Trunk's Keyhole to prevent theft as that's how they get into the car. Last few weeks, A Satria with Evo 3 engine got stolen near Wangsa Maju i think.

Anyway, the latest soarer is indeed powerful of course with V8 Engine but isn't it 4.3L? Yes, Supra might be old but it will definitely look good if well maintained or some change of parts. Old but yet still powerful.

Anyway, suggest to view this soarer to find out whether is your cup of tea. Is not the latest but still rare in Malaysia and looks attractive to me :biggrin:

Then i bet you will be able to decide which type of car to buy later on.

My dream car will be Ford Mustang hehe!:smokin:

Bump: By the way soarerman, I'll give you a call tomorrow to arrange the location for Friday.

Till then Cheers! :smokin:

Last edited:

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
The soarer 2.5TT is one version, the other is with the 1UZ (4 litre V8). Same body. Quite rare in malaysia i guess. Mine is the 2.5TT, i just love the turbo actions. hehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya the latest Soarer I guess is now the fastest car among all Toyota Cars but the design seems to be totally different from what you have with you now Soarerman. Which i prefer the old look instead. Latest one, kinda look similar to Audi TT. Ya, i wish to get to know how it feels like to have turbos in a car. Never drove one in my life yet. :banghead:

Ford Mustang, If i'm not wrong is 4.5L or 4.7L I guess...cant really remember.

Hmm...Turbo seems to be very common nowadays. Maybe i should try Supercharge xD. My fren know someone who bought a SuperCharge Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTL-I.

New Mugen NSX RR 2009 is out...when will they launched the New legendary Toyota Supra? Too bad that the design is totally different...

Bump: Another thing bro...do u think your soarer can fit in with 1UZ-FE? xD

Or maybe Toyota Celica's ZZ-FE can switch to 1UZ-FE :)

4.0L ::rolleyes:

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
:smokin: ermm......Soarer its still the best compare with supra ....but 2JZ engine easy to gain horsepower...... nowdays ppl targeting modified cars ...... my friend evo 7 :banghead: also got stolen last week at Kelana Jaya ....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
U mean the older version of soarer or the latest soarer 1UZ-FE is better than Supra bro?

Yes, lots of cars got stolen lately...mostly modded ones...

Rumors/Facts, it is said that they suspect the culprit behind stolen cars could be the one that modded your car. We usually have to leave the car in a workshop to let them do the modification right? Our key might be duplicated.

The Satria with Evo3 engine was stolen that i mentioned before. I mean who would know that you own an EVO 3 engine in your Satria other than the ppl closest to you or the one who modded your car for you? If i dont remember wrongly, he said he modded about only a few weeks and was stolen shortly. :confused:

Well these are just what ppl say...:smokin:

True or not, hard to say. It makes sense though. I never feel secure leaving my car keys to others. We just have to take precaution and knowing who to trust though.

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Well...1UZ (4 Litre V8) is a bit different than the 2.5 TT. Pro's and cons in its own way. But given a chance i would swap a 1UZ and turbo charge it. A V8 sounds great man.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So you are saying 1UZ-FE is definitely better than 2JZ-GTE? Well i mean 2JZ-GTE so far to me is a very powerful engine all along. Don't think Altis can swap in a 2JZ-GTE lolz!

Ya i guess it should boost unbelievable power to your 2.5TT soarer with the 1UZ-FE and yet Turbocharged :)

Ya I agree. V8 is really something that's why i really like Ford Mustang :) lots of Horsepower. If modded really can't imagine...

Well that's just rich man's toy in reality world. Can only just mod cars like that in games like Need for speed...sad! :banghead:

By the way, Have a safe journey bro.

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Hahaha...at the end of it its still physics. For all you know the future is all about motor driven engines. In fact they are already testing motor driven cars....saw a documentary....the motor driven car was beating the ferari's, the lambo's etc...the torque is simply unbelievable. Am in singapore now....will be back tomorrow. Will see you then. Thanks bro.

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
U mean the older version of soarer or the latest soarer 1UZ-FE is better than Supra bro?

Yes, lots of cars got stolen lately...mostly modded ones...

Rumors/Facts, it is said that they suspect the culprit behind stolen cars could be the one that modded your car. We usually have to leave the car in a workshop to let them do the modification right? Our key might be duplicated.

The Satria with Evo3 engine was stolen that i mentioned before. I mean who would know that you own an EVO 3 engine in your Satria other than the ppl closest to you or the one who modded your car for you? If i dont remember wrongly, he said he modded about only a few weeks and was stolen shortly. :confused:

Well these are just what ppl say...:smokin:

True or not, hard to say. It makes sense though. I never feel secure leaving my car keys to others. We just have to take precaution and knowing who to trust though.
my car done by my own workshop ...so i no need to worry .......

i think its from outsider at sunway if not mistaken .....ermmm

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...You are the boss of your own workshop...no wonder u can afford such cars and modifications...

Anyway, what kind of service do u provide? Swapping engines? Mods? and what is the name of your workshop man? Located in sunway? damn i ask a lot of questions i know...lolz!

Just wanna learn more...

And soarer bro, u went to singapore to view cars? something like automotive events or wat bro? I'm don't think i can meet you tomorrow bro...got to be next friday i suppose....

Hope to share and learn more knowledge on modifications bro...

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Wow...You are the boss of your own workshop...no wonder u can afford such cars and modifications...

Anyway, what kind of service do u provide? Swapping engines? Mods? and what is the name of your workshop man? Located in sunway? damn i ask a lot of questions i know...lolz!

Just wanna learn more...
I mainly do ....servicing , modification , drifting car , engine convertion , major modification , track preparation ..... :) our workshop car mainly for Drag and Drift Specs car .... 95% of the cars is turbo
workshop in OUG jln Klang Lama.....

stock car also got do lar.......

Im dreaming of soarer...long time back...rare car ler..somemore this car nice condition ....abit out budget at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all..

we sometimes saw those ppl mod
got open pod air filter

then they make like one area, is heat shielded one
so it only suck in cold air...

so how to make the heat seperated area?
what material to use?

cuase my engine bay quite large.. so got space. thinking to do this mod..

anyone can guide me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience