Toyota : PJ/Subang

KenDiriwan

Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Hi Guys,

Me and some friends will try to form a weekly meetup in Giant Mamak, Taman Paramount, PJ each friday night 10pm onwards. Most of us (including myself) are corolla/4age tards but we do welcome any other car-make to join.

Point is to hangout and talk about cars (although eventually it'll turn out cock spoken session). Sometimes hillclimb after curing thirst :aetsch:

Location Cood : 3.106768, 101.624472

Anyone interest do drop me a message incase you got lost coming :biggrin:

PS: Pardon if i don't get back soon enough, don't active much on forum :adore:

Hi Guys,

Me and some friends will try to form a weekly meetup in Giant Mamak, Taman Paramount, PJ each friday night 10pm onwards. Most of us (including myself) are corolla/4age tards but we do welcome any other car-make to join.

Point is to hangout and talk about cars (although eventually it'll turn out cock spoken session). Sometimes hillclimb after curing thirst :aetsch:

Will be on every Friday? Bro. SF, you stay nearby only.....:biggrin:

KenDiriwan

Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Will try to, it's my driving distance 5minute to there. Come2 vr, i have friends who come from PJ Old Town as well.

Hi Guys,

But my corolla is not as fast as those 4AGE :frown: hill climb time, don't misunderstand that I left the group, just that I can't keep up :rofl:

Will be on every Friday? Bro. SF, you stay nearby only.....:biggrin:
Ya, nearby for us also :rofl: Lets go bro :biggrin:

Shit la, now Friday I have 3 TT Sessions at different locations :rofl: Is like I have to take turns to go week by week.

Sri Petaling, Kepong, then now PJ, at 1st got one more small group also at PJ SS2, havent join them yet :rofl:

Best of all, all also Friday :bawling:

But my corolla is not as fast as those 4AGE :frown: hill climb time, don't misunderstand that I left the group, just that I can't keep up :rofl:

Ya, nearby for us also :rofl: Lets go bro :biggrin:

Shit la, now Friday I have 3 TT Sessions at different locations :rofl: Is like I have to take turns to go week by week.

Sri Petaling, Kepong, then now PJ, at 1st got one more small group also at PJ SS2, havent join them yet :rofl:

Best of all, all also Friday :bawling:
Ask you join tt, not hill climb mah!
Sri Petaling is BLM, right? sell already no need go.....hahhahhaha:rofl:
Kepong too far mah!
Paramount just round the corner, then halfway can go SS2 one......:driver:

Ask you join tt, not hill climb mah!
Sri Petaling is BLM, right? sell already no need go.....hahhahhaha:rofl:
Kepong too far mah!
Paramount just round the corner, then halfway can go SS2 one......:driver:
U and Kendiriwan will have lots of detailing skills to share with each other la haha!
Ya nearer for me. Kepong one I usually join if I'm going back kepong. If not then would be Sri Petaling.

No BLM adi but still my friends ma haha!

KenDiriwan

Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Urm i don't do detail, just happen to have friends that does. Ima cock talker xd

Sad. Why Friday. Me busy at night. Haven't seen a 4AGE in real life. lol
U shud try drag race with it once, really an eye opening :biggrin:

Urm i don't do detail, just happen to have friends that does. Ima cock talker xd
Well, forum kaki all talk kok one, that is why my other group is called tkss....talk kok sing song....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Dark star striked upon, gotta work on this friday night :(
Then next Friday......anyway this Friday also maybe not free....:driver:

Well, forum kaki all talk kok one, that is why my other group is called tkss....talk kok sing song....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Then next Friday......anyway this Friday also maybe not free....:driver:
Ya same here, most probably next friday. But if TT in PJ, most probably might come with Kelisa only. So hillclimb for me gonna be worse :rofl:

where to get steel hose for my fuel line?

can someone point me to where can i purchase steel braided hose for my fuel line which hooks up to my fuel pressure regulator? i think mine cracked cause it is leaking. my ride is an evo7.

thanks.