Toyota KE70 Drift Ready To Let Go.Cheap.(pic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota KE70 Drift Ready To Let Go.Cheap.(pic inside)

ricaro

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
Toyota KE70 Drift Ready <-SOLD

SOLD! THANKS
Guys,,
here i am again....new and improved..heheh.
ok here it goes...
Toyota KE70 GL with 4AGE engine.
This body has been 'SPOT WELDED'(including the engine bay) all inside to preserved n add more body strengthness...then has been treated also with 'ANTI RUST n NEW COATED TAR'then installed brand new carpet on top of it...
so basicially to say ,that is this car's body has been perfected.
engine took out from AE86 half cut all together with the drivetrain as well including the longshaft n the rear axle with LSD.
all 4 round discbrake.
Good n COLD aircondition...
All 4 door panel has been changed to nicer n better condition door trim.
And not to forget,the UNDERCARRIAGE also has been treated with ANTI RUST for long lasting peace of mind...
not to forget i;m giving away 14" Black Racing wheels and wrap with a 60% Rubbers...
i Guess the only thing new buyer need to do is only to upgrade the interior seats..as i havent change it yet....
reason for selling is becouse i want to upgrade....
dont worry as the car is execellent running condition,and no problem detected yet...
PRICE: 10K
NOW ONLY SELLING RM 8500 FIRM!!!
the car not endorsed by JPJ yet,but i personally will endorsed it once i got confirmed buyer...
here are the pictures u can consider...
DONT HESITATE TO CALL 0123621670

Last edited:

ricaro

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
bumpbump...hurry guys....car went for inspection for engine endorsement...

ricaro

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
bro...best price?...read the post...wanted 10k but price redused by me to 8.5k....thats the best price...rather not to sell if lowerdown the price somemore...:biggrin:

Paklah_ipoh

Known Member
Jan 22, 2007
Ipoh
Bro ricaro... Where ur location..? The car..? Shah alam ke..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again all ZTH members ... Here to create a thread which will mainly discuss only SUPERCHARGER issues ... I understand that supercharger is a type of Force Induction system which is the kit itself is mounted on the crank (engine) ... The pulley driven device will drives the air into the kit and compresses it then send it to the intake manifold ...

Ok thats some brief introduction ... Hope i've got them all correct ... Now the further on discussion will be NA engines to fix with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience