Toyota gl ke70 stolen pan6620

Garrett

May 10, 2006
My toyota GL, white colour was stolen at Damansara on Tuesday 21/04/2009. This car was at drift spec, lowered, with 17" rims at the rear and 15" at the front, full bucket seats (black colour), 4 points safety harness & a detacheable Nardi steering.
Anybody seeing this car please kindly inform me.
Thank you so much for your help.

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Sorry for ur lost... Will be on a lookout...

Demn... those farkers now targeting modded cars... :banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
pics....so we can recognize it coz usually they replaced the number plate already or sent to dismantle for parts.....

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
My toyota GL, white colour was stolen at Damansara on Tuesday 21/04/2009. This car was at drift spec, lowered, with 17" rims at the rear and 15" at the front, full bucket seats (black colour), 4 points safety harness & a detacheable Nardi steering.
Anybody seeing this car please kindly inform me.
Thank you so much for your help.
i think they want is the car parts...

Do u install any alarm?

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
aiiyaaaa !!!!
toyota ke70 also kena curik !!!
damn for those stolen u car !!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Garrett

May 10, 2006
thanx guys for ur sympathy.....but i really luv this car! I'll try to dload the pics soon...

pity me laa...:banghead:

Xbalance, i did not install d alarm..i thought old car who want to curi.........haiyaaa...........
maybe next time i get another gl, i want to put padlock like mr.bean.

thanx bro!

Last edited:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
haiya... nowadays farkers know that all the gadget can be sell at high price... don't forget to upload the car pics...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I am writing to share an experience which happened to my parents along Karak Highway over the weekend.

They were returning to KL and were travelling on the inner lane because there were kids in the car. For those who frequent this highway route between Genting and KL, you know that there are ups and down with bends.

While going round one of the bends, my dad saw a honda city parked on the emergency lane and it just dashed out onto the moving lane. The collision was inevitable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience