Toyota Corolla Ae86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Corolla Ae86

dikil

Known Member
Jun 12, 2006
Eiki.... the reason y the interior was being treated to be dat way bcuz... i was juz focused on the engine bay...more than other maybe becoz im to concern abt adding more "power up" rather than to maked up this old maiden lady interiorly...the reason of selling whether has a buyer or not.. it's not the big deal for me... maybe later on if i decide to keep this car ... i'll try my best to carbon fiberise interiorly n make it like sweet 17 yeah... still remember wot is Bill aussie keep saying to me... this car need to be treat nicely... ppl rather keep it... due to her majestic... auras.... selling maybe a little bit hard ... since there is no loan can be accomodate for this kar... except for an Ahlong.. if dare enurff....
but truly ..i lov the tremendous power... the power band is so close... n seems like never ending .... if u are dare to flooring the throttle all the way dawn....

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
dikil said:
Eiki.... the reason y the interior was being treated to be dat way bcuz... i was juz focused on the engine bay...more than other maybe becoz im to concern abt adding more "power up" rather than to maked up this old maiden lady interiorly...the reason of selling whether has a buyer or not.. it's not the big deal for me... maybe later on if i decide to keep this car ... i'll try my best to carbon fiberise interiorly n make it like sweet 17 yeah... still remember wot is Bill aussie keep saying to me... this car need to be treat nicely... ppl rather keep it... due to her majestic... auras.... selling maybe a little bit hard ... since there is no loan can be accomodate for this kar... except for an Ahlong.. if dare enurff....
but truly ..i lov the tremendous power... the power band is so close... n seems like never ending .... if u are dare to flooring the throttle all the way dawn....

Yup!~ i AgreE What had u SAid!~ MaybE keEp it... For uR Son.. hehe! ThiS CAr REally nEed to be TrEat hEr niCEly!~

mbek

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
hairul.onestop.com.my
in malay peribahasa

"hanya jauhari yg mengenal manikam"

** if only i have that much of money... i'll buy this car bro... i wish...

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
www.klgauto.zoomshare.com
cuscostrutbrace said:
I'm puzzled by the water routing,very diffrent from what i've seen before
hahaha

dikil

Known Member
Jun 12, 2006
puzzled by water route..???.... ...the water pipe been hidden down under lar... the reason is to let the water travel more distance for more better cooling system...ie: far far n away from the extractor.n yet... there still large room/space for bolt on oil cooler adapter to be install... later...

shas_jmivec

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
magnificient car...free bump to the owner...treat it as a baby...walllaah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) I would like to change my crv 99 engine..

what the types of engine suit with my crv..

or maybe have any optional ideas to make the more powerful then the stock..

2) Where can i find crv 99 body kit?? Such as MUGEN etc..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience