Very Low Mileage

Interested call Lew @ 017-8887557

Attachments

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi what's the actual millage? Any repair history? Could you put more pics of especially with the engine & interior?
Thanks.

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
should be low for 10 yrs car.. anyway, free bump..
To me that's not low cause it's avg about 11000 km/yr which is more like normal usage. I thought "very low mileage" as advertised above would be more like <70000. :)

wairon

Jul 16, 2005
Petaling Jaya
To me that's not low cause it's avg about 11000 km/yr which is more like normal usage. I thought "very low mileage" as advertised above would be more like <70000. :)
aiyooo... like tat still not consider low mileage... buy new altezza lar... Lexus IS250, very cheap only mah.. RM 188k (recond)..

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
u see new car always put 3 years warranty or 60000 km? this means normal ppl travel about 20000km a year...10 year old car should be 200000k....cut tat by half its still not low?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
aiya alot ppl like to kakacaucau ppl thread de la.. no need bother them de..

nice tezza TS !
Well, I'm not trying to "kakacaucau" people's thread, dude! Like I said above, to me that's not 'very low', so that's my personal opinion and I'm entitled to have one, just like others who think other wise! If I was trying to 'kacau' the thread, I would had made a lie like something really bad about the car condition, but I didn't say a single bad thing about it other than the mileage not as low as I would have thought! So read carefully and pay attention before you comment next time!

Just for everyone's info who questioned my opinion, in the past I had bought and sold cars which already more than 10 yrs old but still had under 80K km, and I have known owners and seen many older cars with even less mileage still in pristine condition. That's the reason behind my opinion.

So, peace dudes!

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

aiyooo... like tat still not consider low mileage... buy new altezza lar... Lexus IS250, very cheap only mah.. RM 188k (recond)..
Just refer to my comment just above about considering low mileage. :)
As for your suggestion about the IS250, well I'm not interested at all. For that price range, there is another car which I highly prefer if I were to spend that amount of money, so no thanks.

wairon

Jul 16, 2005
Petaling Jaya
haiihh... do you know there is ppl adjust their car's mileage... most important thing is to view the car's condition whether got accident or not... not judge by the car's mileage... what mileage do you want? 20k km or 30k km...

buying a 10yrs old car, what do you expect? i sold my EK with 140k mileage.. buyer didn't say a word abt my mileage....

although no need bother ppl comment here.. but i don't understand what is ppl now thinking and society changing....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haiihh... do you know there is ppl adjust their car's mileage... most important thing is to view the car's condition whether got accident or not... not judge by the car's mileage... what mileage do you want? 20k km or 30k km...

buying a 10yrs old car, what do you expect? i sold my EK with 140k mileage.. buyer didn't say a word abt my mileage....

although no need bother ppl comment here.. but i don't understand what is ppl now thinking and society changing....
Of course I know that trick about changing the odometer! FYI I'm not totally "green" about cars or buying used cars as I have been buying used cars all my life! :biggrin:
Again that's my personal opinion and standard regarding my judgment/strategy of how to select and buy used cars and I'm not forcing my views to you all as people have their own way of doing, but equally please don't try to change/force your views and standard on me as well. :biggrin:
Thanks.

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
haiyaa pasai milage pn mau kasik panas ka? want low milage go buy recon car.. want 0 milage, make ur own car hehehe

JN Lew... any parts to let go? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, recently i am bad luck enough to have a terrible accident, and lucky enough to stay alive to talk here ... Now my car is a Sentra 2006, accident causes broken driveshaft and bent CV joints ... After the repairs ... There is a very annoying "Klonk" noise starting to bug me ... The noise occured , everytime i reversing or moving forward at low speed with high angle steer ... Its not that loud but u can hear a "Koooong" noise from the right side of the car. FYI i had a crash at the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience