Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Altezza 2.0 (A) For Sale

Taklukjagat

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there Louis,
i admire your persistance. Mind telling the best price? and also the price if pay cash? Is the car fully settled with finance or still under finance..
Pls feedback, tq:biggrin:

Last edited:

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
Guess Louis like eveyone else wants to sell at the highest price. It is always the problem of banks not giving much loans for cars of this age. If they did, this car would be sold by now.

Anyhow, keep trying. He still has 1/2 year more before banks stop giving loans for 10 year old cars.

Louis_Loo

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
was just wondering why till now still no taker? It's been so so long...
What's the best price now? How about the maintenance and the condition of the car? Has anyone view it already? Care to share?

Bump: was just wondering why till now still no taker? It's been so so long...
What's the best price now? How about the maintenance and the condition of the car? Has anyone view it already? Care to share?
Erm, been FFK 2 times d, 1st one paid deposit then don't want, 2nd time said want paid deposit then no news..wasted time..

Best price is in your PM =)

Maintenance is normal for a 2.0 NA car, condition of the car is ok, I am driving it on weekend so no worries. Your Q of how many people view it, I can't count since a lot a lot of people view it already. So now those who want to view, please contact me and come to my place, don't aspect me to drive out anymore since wasted a lot of effort driving out but all...FFK king =.="

Bump:
hi bro,which state is reg plate bro?
Reg plate is under Wilayah, which starts with "W" =)

Bump:
Hi there Louis,
i admire your persistance. Mind telling the best price? and also the price if pay cash? Is the car fully settled with finance or still under finance..
Pls feedback, tq:biggrin:
The car is already settle with finance already.
PM d the price, and yeah, if by cash got special =)

Bump:
Guess Louis like eveyone else wants to sell at the highest price. It is always the problem of banks not giving much loans for cars of this age. If they did, this car would be sold by now.

Anyhow, keep trying. He still has 1/2 year more before banks stop giving loans for 10 year old cars.
Thx =)
Considering to keep the car if still no taker, as finding manual-transmission or half-cut transplant.
Depend very much on the economy though =.="

Louis_Loo

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
Bump, more pic at page 2 =)
I don't know how to edit/add pic into the first post :idea:

Bump: Bump, more pic at page 2 =)
I don't know how to edit/add pic into the first post :idea:

Louis_Loo

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
Thanks to everyone who have view and interested, the car has been sold.

*finally* =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to know whether i need to install Fuel pressure regulator? need advice here from sifus and bros...:proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience