Toyota 4age 600whp

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
wow jinkl order 93t intake manifold ar?main gsr now ar jinkl...;)

shahz why change 3rd gear house to shahz..3rd gear sounds more glamourous la.
gempak la..

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
Simple words.4G93 can make 2.1L kit, 4G61 can make 2.0L kit and 4G63 can make 2.4L kit and 2.4 can make 2.6L kit.So 4D?? can go 2950cc.Come and meet me.If i can proof the stuff,you have to proof your money too.Nothing FREE for technolgy transfer.
Yes yes shah...you know everything...I coming la to your shop...I got money,no need proof...why you dont want to give me your address? 3rdgear closed already or what?

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
Yes yes shah...you know everything...I coming la to your shop...I got money,no need proof...why you dont want to give me your address? 3rdgear closed already or what?
oh yes!i want go together with R Roket i also need that part!where your address?i got money too~

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
real name lagi ok la jink.many ppl know my name and my number.Intake manifold For 4G93T in progress jink.I let you know when ready.
fuuuuhhhhhhh jinkl..order intake 4g91 from shahhhzzzzz.... mana punye enjen jinkl...fuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..500 hp laa ini 4g93 fuuuhhhhhhhhhh

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
me ownself blur
syahz : wrong person la bro, i dnt have any 4g93

Last edited:

Kendrick

1,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2008
yopo,
i tot u gonna say super doodle graph. hehe..

seems the issues dat we r discussing r way off from the thread tittle..

seriously, any sifoo of 4age out there? any weak point dat we nid to look after in order to prolong the engine life?

tq.
ask him 4age sifu 0168483338 loon....

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
R Rocket and the Geng.Come back from Jamboree already with Sifu Joshua.I just look u at Jo wsop that day.Come to story and share2 with ppl in forum what u look and let him know the true.KEN ke tak KEN what im telling u before.Post your pic with the top racer or fast car like EVO APC,GAS,PAC or others.You are the 1st time meet him on Jamboree.

Attachments

carlmc

Known Member
Jun 5, 2008
ermm..cofused la..dunno what this thread is all about..taught it was about 600whp toyota 1.6...:hmmmm::willy:

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
R Rocket and the Geng.Come back from Jamboree already with Sifu Joshua.I just look u at Jo wsop that day.Come to story and share2 with ppl in forum what u look and let him know the true.KEN ke tak KEN what im telling u before.Post your pic with the top racer or fast car like EVO APC,GAS,PAC or others.You are the 1st time meet him on Jamboree.

Yes Hello, Yes you KEN. i just dont wanna share coz you're a waste of time.matsaleh pun cakap lu lebih la bai!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I my mimd i hv 1 idea,mayeb it also stupid idea
I wanan DIY NOS can arr???
Take a hose connect to PCV hose,or vaccum hose...
nather side hose pun in u car interior,that connect to some easy burn material...sheltox,DW4D or blah blah......
When wanna use NOS,just ask passanger press the sheltox aready connect to the hose...peshhhhh......
Can it hv any improve arr?? or it will kill engine???? i think i is stupid question lahhh......
Or can use BBQ gas also .....how say we install NOS connecter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience