Toyota 4age 600whp

paranoid_android

500 RPM

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hurmm, I thinks this is so simple.. who said that they have 4D, 3liter block, just show us, and your facts is proven.. Why make it so hard? I also can say I have 5liter block but I don't want to show to anyone, its my super duper secret bawak dalam kubur punye maa.. So do you believe me?

goo_61t

500 RPM

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
hurmm, I thinks this is so simple.. who said that they have 4D, 3liter block, just show us, and your facts is proven.. Why make it so hard? I also can say I have 5liter block but I don't want to show to anyone, its my super duper secret bawak dalam kubur punye maa.. So do you believe me?

fuuuuhhhh i believe u bro.. this 5 ltr block very powderfull bro..dyno queen..1500hp xde hall

yopo

Known Member

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
fuuuuhhhh i believe u bro.. this 5 ltr block very powderfull bro..dyno queen..1500hp xde hall
clearly stated maa..
proved you have the keching $$$ first and only after that the so called "technology transfer" can be done..nothing's free bro..hahahaha:rofl:

that means, if it's just for the sake of free sharing information+confirmation is totally way out of the question dude..:bawling:

goo_61t

500 RPM

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
clearly stated maa..
proved you have the keching $$$ first and only after that the so called "technology transfer" can be done..nothing's free bro..hahahaha:rofl:

that means, if it's just for the sake of free sharing information+confirmation is totally way out of the question dude..:bawling:

no problem bro we already have this 5 ltr 4D?? block + ps-powersport at 40 psi 1500hp recipe,fly to the moon car 5.5 sec quarter mile,brent rau also kena.....

paranoid_android

500 RPM

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
no problem bro we already have this 5 ltr 4D?? block + ps-powersport at 40 psi 1500hp recipe,fly to the moon car 5.5 sec quarter mile,brent rau also kena.....
hahaha, u tambah lagi ke bro, 5.5 sec plak, your secret recipe ke bro?:rofl:

stop all this 5literla, later people think I have 5liter blok plak, I plak kena shoot :banghead:.. who ever say have 4d, 3liter, just give us a fact and evidence, and its done..

Last edited:

yopo

Known Member

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
fuh..can't imagine about that possibility
even locally prep drag cars in SDB are having the difficulty to break the 9's second barrier
then came the 5.5 sec set-up..fuh!!:burnout:

goo_61t

500 RPM

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
fuh..can't imagine about that possibility
even locally prep drag cars in SDB are having the difficulty to break the 9's second barrier
then came the 5.5 sec set-up..fuh!!:burnout:
secretttto di amoorrrrrrrrr

sumimasen

1,000 RPM

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
see that goo_61T

go first and hear and perhaps see
and bring your big bang load of cash
whether the advisable set-up can be applied on track/street proven is second things..hahaha

maybe you can be one of the dyno queen..
with a little bit of strawberry...fuh...
definetely top of the dyno chart i'm telling you..:love:

ken..jangan x ken..hahahaha:smokin:
talking bout strawberry..i tink i'm gonna apply to my car too, i could get jiggly weezy kinda of whp wit doodle style graph.. as for torque figure which is consistent under 250ftlbs.. it shouldn't be a problem..whp matter, torque figure can scrub it away.

hey..a serious question, wut kind of torque figure shown by using 3L?

thanks.

p/s=if u r asking me to pay for it as an exchange for the answer, ok lah, i can't afford it. peace

Last edited:

yopo

Known Member

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
talking bout strawberry..i tink i'm gonna apply to my car too, i could get jiggly weezy kinda of whp wit doodle style graph.. as for torque figure which is consistent under 250ftlbs.. it shouldn't be a problem..whp matter, torque figure can scrub it away.

hey..a serious question, wut kind of torque figure shown by using 3L?

thanks.

p/s=if u r asking me to pay for it as an exchange for the answer, ok lah, i can't afford it. peace
hahahaha..i like it so much
those who actually understand and know what is the point there will definitely get the picture:love:

especially those who had the experience gettin the temporary excitement and thrill by the 'juice' during the dyno-tune session:rolleyes:
but hey, who cares..as long as you're a dyno queen with super duper graph!:love:

customers are happy..
business gettin good..

Last edited:

goo_61t

500 RPM

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
hahahaha..i like it so much
those who actually understand and know what is the point there will definitely get the picture:love:

especially those who had the experience gettin the temporary excitement and thrill by the 'juice':rolleyes:
but hey, who cares..as long as you're a dyno queen with super duper graph!:love:

customers are happy..
business gettin good..
mebe u can send ur car to him when u finally get ur hands on HALTECH..put sum juice wallaa..sky rocket horse powaahhh..

sumimasen

1,000 RPM

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
yopo,
i tot u gonna say super doodle graph. hehe..

seems the issues dat we r discussing r way off from the thread tittle..

seriously, any sifoo of 4age out there? any weak point dat we nid to look after in order to prolong the engine life?

tq.

Syahz

Known Member

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Strawberry,E85,Methanol or NOS!!!!!..No need send to him for tune.Im very2 happy if i can look the tuner can do on the Dyno and proof your self.Yes if you pump the 'Strawberry',you can look big number of torque.Just finish for 4G61T engine and waiting the Bulleye arrived.My target 400whp at low boost.

jinkl

4,000 RPM

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Strawberry,E85,Methanol or NOS!!!!!..No need send to him for tune.Im very2 happy if i can look the tuner can do on the Dyno and proof your self.Yes if you pump the 'Strawberry',you can look big number of torque.Just finish for 4G61T engine and waiting the Bulleye arrived.My target 400whp at low boost.
aiyo bro
how many nickname redi laaaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

As some of you may know, i just converted a BMW E46 with 1jz engine, due to i am getting more and more familiar with the new characteristics of the car and i have been pushing it a lot. Now i've noticed, whenever i floor it hard and fast, the water temp will raise a little over the mid mark, upon slowing down, it will return to below middle. Have asked the mechanic that did the conversion, he said its very normal because its a turbo engine, when push hard thus will hot a little...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience