Toyota 4age 600whp

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Yes Hello, Yes you KEN. i just dont wanna share coz you're a waste of time.matsaleh pun cakap lu lebih la bai!
:stupid::stupid:3L:stupid::stupid:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
it's the habit of making a false claim just to show-off that you're a reputable tuner/engine builder
instead it shows that you're more or less the c*n..a.k.a kennn
the latest edition is the claim made with the b8 set-up..goshhh..
the desperate measure is to create other nick just to support your own *ss..:rofl:

ETT POWER II

Banned
Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
it's the habit of making a false claim just to show-off that you're a reputable tuner/engine builder
instead it shows that you're more or less the c*n..a.k.a kennn
the latest edition is the claim made with the b8 set-up..goshhh..
the desperate measure is to create other nick just to support your own *ss..:rofl:

-ve minded.....:stupid:
ha....ha....king of smelly mouth!!!....manyak pandai bikin celita.....like buffalo....just eat grass but buntut... berak byak.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

R Rocket and the Geng.Come back from Jamboree already with Sifu Joshua.I just look u at Jo wsop that day.Come to story and share2 with ppl in forum what u look and let him know the true.KEN ke tak KEN what im telling u before.Post your pic with the top racer or fast car like EVO APC,GAS,PAC or others.You are the 1st time meet him on Jamboree.

he..he..how to post syah....go there just snap a photo......he don't now anything......u just imagine like visit to PWTC AUTOSHOW or SEPANG ma....children also can go there........bila blik.....create a big nose....

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
i smells keennn..kennn...hancingg..kennn..

Last edited:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
Selamat Hari Raya..

Last edited:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
SELAMAT HARI RAYA to Yopo,R Rocket and Melayu Muslim forumer.
MELAYU sama2 MELAYU jangan gaduh...tarak baik maa..

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
SELAMAT HARI RAYA to Yopo,R Rocket and Melayu Muslim forumer.
MELAYU sama2 MELAYU jangan gaduh...tarak baik maa..
me too..melayu sama melayu mmg x mau gaduh
tp melayu kenn lg teruk itu lg tarak baik maa..:burnout:

outsiders just watch and make it as a laughing stock..
da kantoi byk kali..just admit it and move on with new resolution
many are forgivable when we're willing to admit mistakes
rather than being stubborn and pretend still in the right side..(that's what make us sick actually)

hope no more controversy and excessive claims rather than proves after this..all the best!!

Last edited:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia

rather than being stubborn and pretend still in the right side..(that's what make us sick actually)

hope no more controversy and excessive claims rather than proves after this..all the best!!
Ya la Bro.I agree.Lpas Raya i invite u all makan2 open wshop and BBQ.See u after Raya:biggrin::biggrin:

ETT POWER II

Banned
Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

controversy..emmm....at ur side.....
but :top:2 u if u can prove also b4 u blame.....:burnout:

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

:party:

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
-ve minded.....:stupid:
ha....ha....king of smelly mouth!!!....manyak pandai bikin celita.....like buffalo....just eat grass but buntut... berak byak.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

he..he..how to post syah....go there just snap a photo......he don't now anything......u just imagine like visit to PWTC AUTOSHOW or SEPANG ma....children also can go there........bila blik.....create a big nose....
I dont have to say anything, your statements proves alot about yourselves "Cerita lebih". My motives of going to aussie is different than yours,you like to come back malaysia and brag+cerita lebih,oh my car over there power,i tune this car,that car,i did this car that car,my engine spec like this,like that,i know this guy,that guy.all also you know. My motive is simple,to see them race and learn the way they setup,thats all.thats why i choose not to share anything.Because at the end of the day,doesn't matter if you know everything,what matters is the results on the tracks.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
I dont have to say anything, your statements proves alot about yourselves "Cerita lebih". My motives of going to aussie is different than yours,you like to come back malaysia and brag+cerita lebih,oh my car over there power,i tune this car,that car,i did this car that car,my engine spec like this,like that,i know this guy,that guy.all also you know. My motive is simple,to see them race and learn the way they setup,thats all.thats why i choose not to share anything.Because at the end of the day,doesn't matter if you know everything,what matters is the results on the tracks.

well said......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus out there,,pls help me on dis 2 things,,,
which one is better???wuts the pro n contra between them(emanage/afc)
fyi,i run 4g93p(gti)
n can i know the requirements to install dis piggyback??
tenks~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience