Totalled Lamboghini?

eddy_leow

Known Member
Feb 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
cant speed?? honestly as a spectator i hope they will pull when they leave. that's what mean powerful car. if they just drive slowly walk away. is abit boring. if they pull away fast, once u hear the exhaust sound and engine sound.. andrenalin is up ...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Is the lambo owner 25 years old only ?

spooled

Raw V8
Sep 6, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
my good ol nephew did it again..

none major.. only hand injury..

a pic snapped by my fren... he said the lambo was "playing" with an M5... looked like the whole front gone... i passed that area about 9pm, road cleared but still slow traffic. saw a huge dent at the road divider before dengkil R&R...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
my good ol nephew did it again..

none major.. only hand injury..
I did a detour instead..which lucky me and my fren did. Cuz we can see it is major
traffic jam down there. Not sure how long will I get to reach home if I were to
use that road.

Didn't know it was this accident.

To those who thinks that the best part of the Super Cars gathering
were the crashes, please grow up and put yourself in other people's
shoes..:stupid:

Why don't you try getting into crashes like that just in order to please
the spectators? Have some respect and appreciation for the Supercar Owners.

Bear in mind that, they are there to make this Super GT 2011 event even more
interesting other than just plain Super GT race throughout the whole day.
At least we have more things to see on that day.

Rather than jumping and cheering during the crashes. You think is funny?
Enjoying the moment of people's misfortune? Try it yourself and see how
it feels, even if you are only driving a Viva, I bet it hurts your pocket and
your heart to get into crashes like that...:banghead:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
With regards to the porsche banging into the ferrari on track..

I see some fellas kutuk kao kao and stuffs like that... some say some very nice words like those that came out from an alim man... however.. i'll tell u what I saw.. and u all be the judge of it..

I was in the middle lane waitin for my turn to go... those on my right were already driving off.. yep, some were driving like they stole the car.. out of a sudden, a female marshall came out and stopped the cars... all of them braked.. from the moment I saw the marshall stopping the rides i know for sure kantoi...

Then... it happened..

The porsche driver, name ah keong.. is reknowned to be a reckless driver... (according to my friend)... and porsche caymen... well, their brakes are bloody useless unless it's warmed up... so the rest is history...

U can blame the marshal for suddenly stopping the cars... or u can blame the driver for driving recklessly... or u can blame the car's brakes.. or u can even blame it on fate... it's all up to u...

Honestly, i also boosted away.. LOL.. end of d day..u all can say SOHAI!! SHOW OFF!! KNN!! DAI SEI!! ahahah.. but when u r there... yr right foot seems to feel like it's bitten by a billion ants if u dont floor it... in life, it's always the same.. when u show off... u walked away perfectly = hero... if u fuck up.. = sohai... there's always that thin line between being a hero or a sohai... all i can say is.. it's quite unfortunate.. dont hate the player.. just hate the game... when u r in this game of 'car modding scene'... there aint no such thing as the perfect behaviour

As for the lambo.. i'm not sure.. hence no comment.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stretching the meaning of the word ‘used’ to its most technical limits, Japanese used car auctioneer Aucnet has sold a barely-driven GT-R at auction. The pearl-white Premium Edition GT-R sold for 10.4 million Japanese yen (USD=JY111) on December 10th, which works out to roughly US$94,000 or €63,945 - about US$25,000 over the base MSRP of $69,850.

Although the GT-R’s mileage is unknown, mileage was probably close to 0...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience