Topless 458 Spider finally makes an appearance at Naza Italia!

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Naza Italia Sdn Bhd, the sole dealership for Ferrari in Malaysia, launched the Ferrari 458 Spider earlier today. Also present to officiate the launch at the Naza Italia showroom was Minister of International Trade and Industry, YB. Dato’ Seri Mustapa Bin Mohamed and Joint Group Executive Chairman of Naza Group of Companies, Datuk Wira SM Faisal Tan Sri SM Nasimuddin.

Power figures remain unchanged from the standard Italia with Zerotohundred dispatched in a mere 3.4 seconds, together with a top speed of 320km/h. It might be difficult to grasp, but the 458 Spider’s hard-top is actually 25kg lighter than the traditional folding soft-top. The hard-top can be stowed or deployed in just 14 seconds and was designed to fit neatly ahead of the engine bay, taking up only a small space, without compromising aerodynamics and performance.

An all-new aluminum chassis incorporates new alloy and castings ensures that the 458 Spider conforms to 2020 safety legislations. Ferrari claims that structural rigidity has not been compromised, with the roof up or down. The rear windscreen sports a dual-purpose design – an effective wind-stop (we’re told that occupants can have a normal conversation even at speeds in excess of 200km/h) and to help optimize air flow to the engine intakes and radiators.

We can’t say for sure yet if we’ll be able to drive the 458 Spider, but we definitely have our fingers crossed. In the meantime, you can view/download hi-res pictures here.

Attachments

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I will be trying very hard to get my hands on this so that I can record a video to share with our readers :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just installed my RG adjustable coilovers...and the ride height isnt that low..2 fingers at the front.

but the ride is DAMN bumpy....its like im in a roller coaster....BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY...

feel like im gonna puke everytime i drive the car...cornering is pretty alright...but then the ride comfort is horrible...

is this normal for adjustables. i've asked a few friends and they say its normal...

anyone out there have experience with RG's..? :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience