too much Skyline/GTR i feel like in heaven

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
U crack me up la bro.. ni yg takleh tido neh.. :rofl:
I mean, don't get me wrong I'm sure JaHaX is nice to cuddle if I was stranded in the North Pole wearing nothing but a pink g-string but otherwise not my type bro.

Hahah I don't know; I've been told I suffer from verbal diarrhea.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hahahahaha ... ill not be responsible if both of u got banned ... u guys are way out of topic ... get over it fellas :-)

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
i have a question here. since i'm not familiar with GTR nor owning it, may i know why the white R34 GTR competing in FR class? if my knowledge serves me right, GTR is an all-wheel-drive right? or is there any chance that R34GTR has a switch that can convert AWD to RWD? like 2 alam?

bnr_32

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
i have a question here. since i'm not familiar with GTR nor owning it, may i know why the white R34 GTR competing in FR class? if my knowledge serves me right, GTR is an all-wheel-drive right? or is there any chance that R34GTR has a switch that can convert AWD to RWD? like 2 alam?
might be a R34 GTT-R

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
hahahahaha ... ill not be responsible if both of u got banned ... u guys are way out of topic ... get over it fellas :-)
Noted bro. Sorry, a bit much I know LOL :shakehands:

But we only make fun of those we care about.. Auww.

GTRs are AWD cars sometimes, runs in RWD most of the time. It does have a switch which allows it to run in RWD. It's called the steering :biggrin:

In all seriousness, only the R32s are able to run in RWD simply by removing a fuse while the R33s and R34s you'd need an aftermarket computer that controls the torque split but I only see it used mostly in drag applications but I'm sure that's not the case here.

As for the sticker, sorry I don't know.

might be a R34 GTT-R
Hahahah

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Its just a sticker, if you look at the results you can see he placed in the 4WD Turbo category.

I've been waiting for a track day like this, but not anytime soon i hope, real busy now and i need an oil catch can (among other things) installed before going for war at the track (really makes your car feel like crap on the way back, these damned track days)

But cant wait!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wazzup guyz .. Just a few things boggling in ma mind about the pros and cons of modding ..

1) Adding body kits/woofers/GT Wing to your car adds on weight, it significantly increases FC or is it not noticeable?

2) I seen a few cars with some crazy front bumpers and GT wings, at an average speed (around 100 kmph) wont it be causing additional drag, rather then providing stability?

3) Modding is definately cool, I see people changing engines (EVO,MIVEC)/ adding turbo to Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience