Engine and Performance

Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator

Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator with Tomei Fuel Press Meter

ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
When the engine is idling low the fuel flow used compared to full power is only approx 15%. Therefore most of the fuel that is sent by the pump will be returned to the fuel tank. When the engine is tuned the optimum efficiency can be obtained with the optimum mixture of A/F ratio. When the fuel pump is too large and the regulator is not strong enough to handle the excess fuel that it is receiving it will then not be able to regulate the flo to allow the fuel to return to the tank. This will cause the fuel pressure to be too high and too much fuel to be pumped into the engine which will lead to over enrichment and poor fuel efficiency and a variety of problems will occur.

Selling Price: RM180

Interested, contact me at 012 565 8656 to deal.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all
want to ask for the engine oil of my wife's persona (or any other campro engine car perhaps). is it best with full@semi. as of today, I've only tried to use semi as per suggest by the workshop, but now thinking of using full synthetic for next 20k service. is it ok with it? since some of the service center claimed that proton car with campro engine not suitable for full, may resulted some problem in long term. :hmmmm:

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience