To All Hondarian in Malaysia [MUST READ!!]

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
Why those bastard love to make easy money...
Even after we've made precaution n security.. oso they take it...
Or any ordering from some folks... Isk..
No matter how upgrade the security, still can't left aside..
These scum being smarter nowadays...

Super Fei Lo,
fyi, after the incident happen to me last month... Now i ride motor to my opis...
they might try to take my car again after their failure last month... Isk.....

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Pencalat : So in conclusion, what are you planning to do?

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
Hehe nice quest?

I only use my car for saturday event( fuh gian ma... ),
go pusing2 with my wife n lil baby...
no parking2 at mall.. Hehe... only cruising around....

just warm up the engine every morning n after work....
-peace-

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
wahh long time not see this thread.... badly my fren's car being stolen on 28 august 2011... midnight....
luckily he had done with putting silent hp in the car.... next morning we trace the car was at KL maa.......
manage to found it with help of some of my fren in KL........ still in 1 piece..... then the car was left at the Shell b4 Sg BEsi toll..... manage to arrived 2 hour from jb around 12 noon then... rilex2 with 2 kotak dunhill n manage to caught the suspect.....
hooray hooray with those bustard in the jail... with bruise his face, broken ribs n many more... i pray to the god.... dont give this fella die.... bior cacat seumur hidup is better.... yesh....
that's all my raya story.....

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
pm oledi geng.... feel free to ask...

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
calat....how they trace using HP? can consider using this tactic...if wanna keep PnC...kasi pm me method la
pencalat, i also wanna know. can pm ah?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
deleted

Last edited:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
edited due to security reasons..hehe

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
wahh long time not see this thread.... badly my fren's car being stolen on 28 august 2011... midnight....
luckily he had done with putting silent hp in the car.... next morning we trace the car was at KL maa.......
manage to found it with help of some of my fren in KL........ still in 1 piece..... then the car was left at the Shell b4 Sg BEsi toll..... manage to arrived 2 hour from jb around 12 noon then... rilex2 with 2 kotak dunhill n manage to caught the suspect.....
hooray hooray with those bustard in the jail... with bruise his face, broken ribs n many more... i pray to the god.... dont give this fella die.... bior cacat seumur hidup is better.... yesh....
that's all my raya story.....
awesome! thats a super win for us car lovers! broken ribs? hehehe..should have break one of his legs... so if he decides to steal again he can't run. you are too nice.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Nicely done.... MadMan & DDv, perhaps you wanna erase the comments just in case the "thieves" are reading?! You'll never know who's watching... We don't want this method to be busted end up have to find another way...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just doing a research on these 2 manifolds and wondering which is better.
As far as i know mivec manifold is good but its very heavy (cast iron) and hot bits is proven. Your ideas on this guys??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience