Tire Price list Zth

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Off-topic, but how easy does it lock compare to disc? :driver:
If adjusted properly can lock quite easy. Rear disc normally smaller so pad contact surface less then drum, but drums heats up faster as disc cool easier.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Bahahaha. My rear drums are basically non existence.
Get it adjusted properly

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I swore by my RE002 Thanks all for the recommendation !

For non semi slick I feel this is worth the money

Bought 4 pcs from Hup Shun Sunway RM225

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If I'm not mistaken RE002 traction rating is A only right, or AA? How about compared to S001?
A only, but then traction rating is straight line braking in the wet. Already mention RE-002 for dry, something similar to extreme tyres...:driver:

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Was ATR Sport, now RE002. :rofl:
Budget raised dy......:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hmm, macam ATR Sport saja, dry good. But AA for ATR Sport doesn't mean good braking in the wet.
Or I have too high expectations.
When you have 4 of the same tyres then you can have more accurate feedback. Now you not sure what is giving way, or more now rely on the ATR because the rears are bald....:hmmmm:

Just like when I was having 2 Falken FK453 and 2 Yoko S-Drive that time. Having the Falken in front and then in the rear gave different response.....:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
A only, but then traction rating is straight line braking in the wet. Already mention RE-002 for dry, something similar to extreme tyres...:driver:

It's never featured against any of the other top tires. Mostly it's the S001 that is included in the comparisons of top performance tires and on avg. it also does not do very well like PS3, F1A2, or CSC5.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I am planning to apply a thin carpet in my door cut pocket.

Initially I was thinking to use double sided tape but after checking the material of the carpet is cotton, I am having the idea to apply glue.

Now, my question is, where can I get odorless glue which suitable for such application.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience